65 replies to this topic

#16 sushi_lover_1

sushi_lover_1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

order #1955

I ordered a qoob pro and full disk case replacement for my gamecube from this business and I can definitely recommend them because of my experience. I receive the order approximately a week after I placed the online order and they have responded to all my questions in a timely manner. Basically, when I was routing my qoob cable the wires pulled out from the back of the connector. Foundmy responded with the color layout AND wire destination since there are five blue wires in the set. Again, I will come back to them for more. Thanks foundmy!

#17 FahadSaid

FahadSaid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

Order #2725 and #2752

Bought 4 XenoPS and 1 Crystal Chip 2.0. Shipped in a timely manner; well packaged. Another thumbs up for Foundmy.

#18 Ceazer

Ceazer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:02 PM

Order Number: 2290

Well here we go. I placed an order on Nov 25th. the order was for 1-XenoGC and 1-ps2 Crystal chip 2.0 pro and 1- Xecuter 2.6ce and 1- SDTV video cable. after 2 weeks the order still said it was processing. I called Terry @foundmy and he said he would take care of it. a few days later I got a usps tracking #. However its now been 6 weeks and the usps tracking # still does not work. it only says they were electronically notified by the shipper to expect your package for mailing. it still has not shipped. I have called Terry at least 1 time a week to check on the status and have been promised several times that he or someone would look into it and call me back or update the web site(witch as of today still has not happened) they will not return my emails and every time I call and talk to Terry he apologies but cant seem to give me any real update, like this is back
ordered or that is not longer carried etc.. I have requested a refund from them as of yesterday and if I do not hear back from them in 24hrs (witch by there track record with me I expect I wont) ill be calling my CC company sometime today to do a charge back.
these guys are usually on top of there game, so I dont know whats going on here now. I dont want any hard feelings with them, but no one seems to know whats up with my order and I think waiting 2 months total is long enough. just my latest exp with them, take it anyways ya want smile.gif

#19 Ceazer

Ceazer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:19 PM

update, well i waited a week after asking for a refund. i submitted it both on the website and via email to sales@foundmy.com i never got a single email or call about itin a weeks time. so yesterday i called my Credit card company and started the charge back process. its not lookin good for the home team there. sad.gif shame to see what was such a good company start to slip like this sad.gif if they would have only had better communication with me i wouldnt be so upset about it, but after countless calls and emails no one can or will tell me anything.

1-XenoGC and 1-ps2 Crystal chip 2.0 pro and 1- Xecuter 2.6ce and 1- SDTV video cable.

#20 jitster

jitster

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:16 AM

Order # 3112

Hi Terry I ordered

1 x Talismoon WhisperFan
2 x XCM Xbox360 Addon Fan

You sent me the talismoon fan but DID NOT send me the 2 fans.. Instead of the 2 xcm fans you sent me 2 xcm xbox 360 opening kit please get back to me ASAP thank you.

#21 FahadSaid

FahadSaid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:40 AM

Order #3097

Ordered a Matrix Infinity while out of stock, no big deal. Called after a week to see what was going on, told me his stock is held in customs and may take a day. A day later, back in stock. Weekend, I recieve tracking number, Tuesday, I recieve it, and it works perfect for a customer.

#22 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:34 PM

Order #3420

I ordered 2 Xecuter 3CE's and a universal solderless adapter.

Sent an email to sales@foundmy.com and recieved response that he was out of the X3's and that they would be in by this week. I have sent several email asking about an update and have not recieved an information in return.

I have opened a PP despute so the communication can be a little more percise.

I am not however saying anything bad about this company, as i have done great business with them in the past several times, and have even recomended friends to the site.

My only concern is weather or not he is dodging me until the products arrive so he can ship them rather than offer a refund.

#23 Kolavar

Kolavar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:24 PM

Order Number: 3406
Detailed Invoice: http://www.foundmy.com/...
Date Ordered: Wednesday 20 December, 2006

Ordered an NME-360 v1.2 and an unlock kit, my credit card statement shows that the payment went through. I was hoping to check my order status today, but the site is down, something about register_globals being turned off. Please fix your site!

#24 Ceazer

Ceazer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:11 AM

another update,

i finally got my order. took over 2 months after i got my tracking number though. like i said earlier if they would have only had better communication with me i wouldnt have been so upset about it. i would still say they are good guys. just need to work on keepin there customers informed.

1-XenoGC and 1-ps2 Crystal chip 2.0 pro and 1- Xecuter 2.6ce and 1- SDTV video cable.

#25 gear2game

gear2game

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:43 AM

ORDER: #30?? (i'll have to look)
Yea FOUNDMY ripped me off too and Im told i'm shit outta luck, thank god I paid wth credit card i'll be canceling the amount they screwed me on.

ordered 5 DS-X's, 4 XenoGC's, 2 Qoobpro, 1 UD-PSP basiclly $1000 worth of stuff, shipping was pretty quick
took maybe a week after order was placed. But i didnt get everything i paid for mad.gif Called and Emailed right after contents of package were opened and verified to give notice of missing items.

basiclly they stiffed me on a DS-X cart and sent me DuoQ's in place of XenoGC's and the email i get back, was "Hey DuoQ's are same as XenoGC's and the shipper said they doubled up the 5th cart in on of the other boxes" blink.gif

now idk about you guys, but that just pissed me the hell off IF I WANTED DUOQ'S I WOULD OF ORDERED THEM, AND WHY THE HELL AM I BEING SHIPPED A 5th DS-X not in box, lucky they emailed me this message so i will fax this to my credit card company and it clearly states how their shipper sent a open DS-X repacked which was never there

after complaining about it again i basiclly got the response if i got all the extras then the 5th cart was in there (BULLSHIT)

So my advice DONT DO BIZ with FOUNDMY or their shipper VGC REPAIRS outta CA(USA) kinda funny how my items are missing and these guys are talking about fraud ?? but doing some research turns out mister VGC is late on his TAX payments for his house (reason to steal and resell items???), if anyone needs his info (home address and number let me know) can call and say hello to his wife kathy

#26 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 04:09 AM

Order #3420

This was refunded to me in the full amount. I did have to start a paypal claim but after a couple days with no communication was greated by an email saying my money was refunded in full.

I know the guy travles, but maybe to keep business running smoothly i would suggest having someone take the lead while traveling abroad.

I have done business with them before and have never had an issue before, maybe things will work out later in the year for this company. For now i dont suggest doing business with them until these issues are taken care of.

#27 fuerio

fuerio

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

This is about order #3481
I ordered a qoob pro (which arrived fine)
and a clear xcm original xbox case...
Date Ordered: Tuesday 26 December, 2006
So, I get the items and send them an email on
Friday, January 05, 2007
Saying that the case is cracked and I'd like to replace it
or figure out what my options are..
I get a reply saying
"cracked where? take a picutre."
Which I do...
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Now, that isn't the biggest crack ever.. But if I wanted a cracked case
I would have bought a used one..
Also it's obvious that crack isn't something I did due to over torquing or anything.
Needless to say, I sent several emails after the fact asking what the deal
was and what the solution would be... Only to be ignored..

Great service guys.

#28 Kr0n0

Kr0n0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:39 PM

Order 2825

1 x XCM 360 High Speed Cooler Kit
1 x XCM Xbox360 Addon Fan
1 x XCM Chrome FacePlate Kit

I got the order but it was missing the faceplate kit, i contacted them told me that it was their mistake and they were gonna ship it in the following week.

never got it;

sent numerous email thru their contact us link on their website telling my problem with all the information order number ext.

never got a answer... mad.gif
Final verdict:

NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN

#29 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:40 AM

Order #5851

I placed an order for a set of Swap Magic Coder 3.8 Boot Disks with the addon of the Magic Keys II. Placed it on Friday March 30th, and paid with a VISA credit card. Here its April 10th and yet no package from Foundmy.com. Ive order a XenoPS from them before with PayPal and not probs at all and it came in about a week or so. Im very angry about this, and i hope to help other users here to decide if they want to order from Foundmy ever again.

#30 Boooooommm

Boooooommm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

Does he still check this forum? I ordered a XenoGC chip with a gamebit about a week ago and have sent him 2 emails but have had no reply. I'm just wondering what's going on with my order since I haven't had a status change other than "Creditcard Order". Could I please get an update on my order please?

Order #6997

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users