• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 TheSchonk

TheSchonk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Skateing, Wakeboarding, Wacthing TV, and chilling with my friends.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

Orderd nme chip on the 7th and got it on the 12th. Thanks

#32 Rustmonkey

Rustmonkey

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Order 5268

Ordered a chip on 03/01/07 - they quickly shipped me the WRONG product - I emailed them and they sent me an RMA authorization and I shipped the product back. It arrived in 2 days according to the tracking number - I WAITED AND WAITED - nothing. Contacted them multiple times - I finally recieved a reply after filing a paypal claim that they were sending me a replacement chip - this was on 4/16 - still have yet to recieve the chip after multiple emails - today is 5/14 - OVER TWO MONTHS AFTER ORIGINAL ORDER WAS PLACED AND STILL NOTHING - these guys suck and are nothing but worthless scammers

BEWARE - READ PREVIOUS POSTS, OTHER PEOPLE HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE.

#33 Rustmonkey

Rustmonkey

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:03 AM

Hmmm... finally got my chip - upgraded me from a Crystal 1.2 to a 2.0 SLE for the hassel... yay... dry.gif

#34 OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:if your so damn interested, just ask me.

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:44 PM

well, i placed an order with foundmy.com over a week and a half ago. have not heard a single word from them. status on site is still creditcard order. and none of my emails have been answered. even sent an email to that Ed guy as mentioned earlier in this post, with no reply. this is all pretty frustrating as i am leaving for iraq in 2 weeks. i figured ordering a month in advance would give me enough time.... apparently not.

order #8541
2x duox 2's
1x xbox 360 unlock tool
1x x79 passkey

#35 chrislee149

chrislee149

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

I've been trying to get my PSP unbricked since July 17th when I first contacted them... sent out the PSP on the 27th and even paid on the same day. Apparently it was fixed by August 1st and they demanded a payment. I replied that I had already paid. Then not much response... and it seems they were raided and their website shut down. sad.gif

#36 360slapper

360slapper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:43 AM

Order # 8659
Item: 79passkey

Notes: I've ordered the item 2 weeks ago roughly now, just wondering if it has been shipped yet. or if its still back ordered. foundmy.com site seems to be having a problem atm, is there any foundmy staff on this site that can get me an update. Thanks smile.gif
I'm not too worried about waiting.. i just wanted to make sure that i'm not out 20-30$ now wink.gif

#37 OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:if your so damn interested, just ask me.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

Order # 8541

1x 79 passkey
2x duox2
1x xcm unlocker tool

i originally placed my order in the middle of july, it is now the middle of august, and i have not received a single email or update about my order, or even the items i purchased. the CC i used was charged almost immediately after purchase.

all items were displayed as in stock at the time of purchase, and they still are displayed as in stock. I have sent numerous emails with no reply back. i did manage to get ahold of TERRY WASKOWICH (site owner i suppose) on the phone one time. and he sounded very shady, and kept changing the subject back to his email servers being messed up whenever i asked about my order. he told me that he would send me an email with my order status, and that he could not check it right then. (seems pretty fishy to me) 3 days later, still no email, and phone goes to voicemail every time. and will not return my calls.

i placed this order over a month before i was going to be deployed to iraq, thinking it shouldnt take over a month to receive in stock items. now i am leaving for iraq this week. so if my items do show up, they will sit at my house for over 7 months totally unused. i do not have time to go thru the proccess of a CC charge back, and cannot get ahold of anyone from that site to refund my money. and i now have 2 upset customers due to the fact that i could not install chips that never arrived into their xboxes before i leave.

this company has zero communications and no customer service. i hope they feel pretty good about defrauding a US Service Member. makes me feel proud to put my neck on the line so that people like this have the freedom to do what they do.

-CPL John Blalock USMC

#38 seijurom

seijurom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

Order #8713

1 x 79 passkey

Ordered on Aug 6 and haven't gotten a single notification. I thought they would ship soon, since they're supposed to be an official retailer on the maximus site. It's been 20 days and haven't heard anything so I might have to order from somewhere else.
Does anyone know a reputable place to get the passkey? I live in Canada.

#39 Chron Johnson

Chron Johnson

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

Order 8991

Ordered August 31, Crystal Chip 2.0 special edition. September 1st the owner shut down his website and cancelled his registration with all domain name servers. Foundmy.com now no longer exists, nor does my 54 dollars. He kept his site open long enough to send me an email telling me he's successfully taken my money. From what I read online, this has happened to everyone who's ordered in the last week to 1 month. How do I bring Visa down on this criminal in the most severe way and will it affect my credit rating.

#40 360slapper

360slapper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Order # 8659
Item: 79passkey

Notes: received roughly a month and a half or so after ordered, due to the server problems. However service was great seemed helpful when I call. Thanks

#41 At0micGarden

At0micGarden

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:04 AM

Order #9584

Unbelievable. I ordered a wiikey and Wii component cables from this guy 7 days ago. He called me 4 days after my order and left me a voicemail confirming that it was me that placed the order and not fraud. He told me to respond via email, I did, and STILL no response. I email this guy literally multiple times per day, with high priority emails, and NO response.

Dude, if you're reading this, and if you're too busy to be running a website like this, then SHUT IT DOWN.

I contacted your webhost and told them about you. They wouldn't give me your contact info so I emailed them what they need and their legal department is looking into it. I would send this to you in an email, but God knows you don't respond to those. I'm not one of those guys who is OK with receiving their shit MONTHS after ordering it and losing my hard-earned money.

DO NOT order from Terry at foundmy.com.

#42 buster1395

buster1395

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:39 AM

Order # 9704
10 DuoX2 chips

Ordered 10 chips and everyone of them arrived dead. Factory packaging was even resealed like they intentionally removed the good chip then sealed the package back up with all bad chip. Lots of bad reviews are on their website recently so please do not order from these guys. I will be filing a chargeback.

#43 DemonI81

DemonI81

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:02 PM

Order Number: 9748
Device: D2Ckey and wire kit
Rating: 3/10

Ordered last friday, got it today, friday a week later. Horribly unprotective packaging. 28-32 wires are needed to install this, the wire kit I got is 11 wires. I just sent an email, waiting for a reply.

#44 jeffrey92

jeffrey92

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:05 AM

Order #9839
1 x XenoGC w/ FREE GIFT () = $18.00
Wire Kit - Not Included
Free Mini-DVDR 4x (2 pcs)
Qty 1 Pack
Option Secure Bit

Made an order for an xenoGC modchip on the 14th, and received today, the 16th!

Very satisfied! I thought it would take at least a week or two, and instead I got it in only a couple days! Got everything that I ordered. Fast ship was most likely due to the fact that it was sent and received in CA, and I live fairly close to the ship location.

I was pretty surprised, considering all the reviews I had seen. I wouldn't have ordered from there, but it was fairly cheap, and had exactly what I wanted (most places don't have gamecube chips anymore, or at least the cheap ones)

btw I paid with paypal. I didn't receive any tracking numbers or any other email except for the one that was automatically sent when I ordered.

#45 lwizardl

lwizardl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:35 AM

Order #10077
Order Date: Sunday 25 November, 2007
paymen processed completed

I ordered an infectus chip and got my order statement on nov 25 and they received payment on the same day. I have yet to get any updates on when I should get the package and the contact us page is no longer working and they don't respond to any replies to the order email. this is my first time ordering anything from these guys and I think it will be my last. Others have ordered from these guys and are in the process of getting a charge back. I'd like to see what comes of a post here to a major checked site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users