• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 djgibby

djgibby

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 10:35 PM

hi.. am new to this site and the hole xbox thing realy. Well what the problem is.. i was trying to backup topspin, and it loaded into the drive ok. It would the do all the intros and stuff but when it got to the ingame menu the screen would just go blue and i couldnt do anything.. but the bgm was still playing.

I tryed ftp'ing it to my pc and i ran "adr_patcher" on it and it basicly said it didnt need patching. (tryed every .xbe i could find in the folders).

the xbox has a xucutior2 chip and slayers dashboard i think. dunno the bios version as it says unknown. (it was only chipped 1-2 weeks ago).

ty in advance for any help beerchug.gif

#2 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:32 AM

Is the bios a newer one? What did you back it up with? I used the newest DVD2Xbox and it has run absolutely flawless. (Best tennis game in exsistance) It loads SOOO much faster then it ever did off my DVD. I'd suggest deleting the whole thing and recopying it. I can assure you that it SHOULD work. beerchug.gif

#3 X2Gamer

X2Gamer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:46 AM

You must have done something wrong try using a different ripping program because I know for sure that this game doesn't need any special patches.

#4 djgibby

djgibby

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 10:17 AM

ok ill try agein.. am gonna fit a bigger h/d into it today anyway so it will give me a fresh start biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users