5 replies to this topic

#1 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 09:17 AM

I've been trying to get a games menu into my hacked MS dashs (not THC) just like the one in THC. I know it can be done but I cant find out how to do it. Can anyone help? Cheers in advance smile.gif

#2 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:54 AM

Cmon fellas. 30 views and still no answer, someones got to know how. jbOnE, it would be really great if you could help me with this but i know your buisy. Anyone else know how?

Ill give you a bag of popcorn pop.gif

#3 fatbob55

fatbob55

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:20 AM

You can do this but it wont have autoadd so you have to edit the xap and resign the xip every time you ad a new gae. to so this you use music easy config which is really outadated and you might not be able to find it anymore. Its best just to use THC as it is the same as a hacked MS dash just really really hacked, you cant use either without a chip so why not use thc as it is way better than doing it for yourself asjbone is doing it for you. other than that you can use mucis easy config to edit it and good luck.

FatBob

#4 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:37 AM

thanks for the help, ive got THC on my xbox already and are just trying to make my own dash, using mostly THC code to make a it just how i want it.

So far i have added the swaying menus, with the main menu swaying sideways.

a 5th menu tab.

THC orb to almost all menus, only memory and music to go.

Nice looking purple colour scheme, thanks to kanaberra.

and an almost working no dongle DVD playback, only need dongle in when starting DVD, the rest can be done with controller.

All i want to do now is have a fully working Games menu tab, just like it can be done in THC. And an apps menu alongside.

I'll have a look around to see if i can find the easy music config dash and see what i can do from there. Thanks again for the info.

#5 Bumpaneer

Bumpaneer

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:40 PM

Why don't you just start with the THC dash, and edit out the parts you don't want....?

~Bumpaneer

#6 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 08:25 AM

I enjoy doing it this way, its just going to take a while to get it going how i want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users