2 replies to this topic

#1 Eyedea

Eyedea

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:18 PM

It doesn't seem like teams get the respect they deserve on products they put out to the community, so I wanted to pay my respect to Team Xecuter.

This chip is really great to work with; a snap to install, a snap to flash and what more could you really ask for?

Thanks guys.

#2 discostu1337

discostu1337

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:29 PM

I agree...I just got mine 2 days ago. Aside from the fact that it took about 3hours to install, it was fine. The stupid green LED would go on for a split second sometimes, then thats it...finally I gave up and realized that it was never gonna stay on.. Either I have a bad green LED, or it doesnt matter. Now it works fine...I have moved the XBOX around from room to room and the chip has yet to come loose.

Edited by discostu1337, 01 March 2004 - 03:30 PM.

#3 Eyedea

Eyedea

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (discostu1337 @ Mar 1 2004, 11:29 AM)
I agree...I just got mine 2 days ago. Aside from the fact that it took about 3hours to install, it was fine. The stupid green LED would go on for a split second sometimes, then thats it...finally I gave up and realized that it was never gonna stay on.. Either I have a bad green LED, or it doesnt matter. Now it works fine...I have moved the XBOX around from room to room and the chip has yet to come loose.

My entire process took about 1.5 hours from start to finish (including the chip, the flash and installing necessary software).

This was A LOT quicker then any other install I have done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users