• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dolemiteX

dolemiteX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:06 PM

Well....here goes nothing. First off, I have an '04 Xterra 4x4 SE, with pretty much every option except the Fosgate system. Towing, power, and all that nonsense. I've had the truck for a few months now...up until this point all I've had done was the seat covers and rubber floor mats.

The Xbox I put into the Xterra was modified just for this. I put in a Xenium chip, 120gb HD, power switch on the controller, and what not.

On the hard drive, I have lots of movies, music videos, jackass episodes, the usual stuff. On top of that, emulators and such...not really sure how in depth I can go into that...but I own all the games on the HD. wink.gif

I thought it'd be cool to put this into the Xterra, so friends could have fun on trips and stuff. So, I got a few screens (two for the head rest, and one that folds out of the dash), and viola.

Before you say anything about the headrests screens, I know, it's not 100% pro, but I don't have an Escalade, I have an Xterra. They're installed that way for functionality....if I ever haul something in the back I want the screens to be ok, so I can just pop em out.

The power inverter I used was a 400w one....needed something beefy to power the Xbox.

And alas, the pics

#2 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:20 PM

blink.gif Nice that goes on Xbox Case/Hardware modding Forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users