Argh!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 December 2002 - 09:14 PM

[13:57] #xbins unable to join channel (address is banned)
-
[14:00] * You were kicked from #xbins4newbies by Shdw-Knt (bye bye.. thanks for sharing.. but we didnt need your help (Shitlisted))

Yeah thanks a fucking lot. I recommend you DONT give op's to retards like this. I was in Xbins and said the FTP was down-banned. I asked to be unbanned in Xbins4Newbies and got warned so I gave up....so he banned me anyways.

And now Im "Shitlisted". if you spent more time kicking people who idle in the servers instead of banning people that aren't causing any damage maybe alot more would get done.

Yeah Im fucking pissed. But it makes me mad when I cant even spend 5 minutes in the channel without being banned...

#2 Tricky

Tricky

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 03:01 PM

why not try spoofing your ip? or connect through a proxy server? instead of just shouting and getting mad, get even and get on?

tricky

#3 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!

Posted 16 December 2002 - 03:22 PM

Thats a good idea...too bad I cant find a free one that well, erm,...works :/

#4 WiKKiD

WiKKiD

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:03 PM

Yeah thanks a fucking lot. I recommend you DONT give op's to retards like this. I was in Xbins and said the FTP was down-banned. I asked to be unbanned in Xbins4Newbies and got warned so I gave up....so he banned me anyways.

And now Im "Shitlisted". if you spent more time kicking people who idle in the servers instead of banning people that aren't causing any damage maybe alot more would get done.

Yeah Im fucking pissed. But it makes me mad when I cant even spend 5 minutes in the channel without being banned...

Alot more of what would get done? Everything in #xbins is working flawlessy, and everything gets done fine.. If you'd spend less time whining maybe you'd get more done inside #xbins.. Either way the chan is fine with/without you, so I think you need to rethink who needs to modify their actions to "get alot more done".

#5 iretch

iretch

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 08:09 AM

lol no in this case ricecake is innocent.. sparkie went on a rampage when people complained about the ftp, he's been removed, and we have several new ftps now. sorry about that rice and whoever else got on the wrong end of that ban stick.. btw ftp bans didnt xfer over to our new ones

#6 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 03:15 PM

Thanks man. Im still being cautious, Im getting a proxy before I go back into XBins.

Edit: I was banned from XBins and XBins4Newbies and "Shitlisted" so thats why Im getting the proxy.

Edited by RiceCake, 17 December 2002 - 07:11 PM.

#7 WiKKiD

WiKKiD

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 07:34 PM

Sparkie seems to do that rampage thing alot... Shame.

#8 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 18 December 2002 - 03:23 PM

Well the shitlist is still up, some guy on my ISP looks like he got perma banned....

Ma this is all over the fuckin' place....

#9 KazuyaWaruasobi

KazuyaWaruasobi

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 December 2002 - 10:45 PM

Tried connecting to #Xbins and got kicked with the message: "Sorry, this Is A Restricted Channel". WTF!? blink.gif

#10 gainpresence

gainpresence

11 herbs and spices

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 December 2002 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (KazuyaWaruasobi @ Dec 25 2002, 03:45 PM)
Tried connecting to #Xbins and got kicked with the message: "Sorry, this Is A Restricted Channel". WTF!?  :blink:

maybe use a different server..

but i don't get the restricted channel thing, unless it's one of those mIRC parental control things

Edited by gainpresence, 25 December 2002 - 10:48 PM.

#11 KazuyaWaruasobi

KazuyaWaruasobi

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 11:00 PM

Nope. No parental control. . . blink.gif Grrrrr. . . .

#12 KazuyaWaruasobi

KazuyaWaruasobi

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 11:08 PM

This is why I hate IRC. . .could somebody do me a favour and PM me the current address of a certain FTP? wink.gif Thanks.

Edited by KazuyaWaruasobi, 25 December 2002 - 11:09 PM.

#13 whoadae

whoadae

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:59 PM

#xbox-prime undernet

#14 Marmite

Marmite

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 06:36 AM

wow, old thread. Does anyone know why I can't get into #xbox-dev? It says "restricted channel" do I need a password?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users