• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 swoosh255

swoosh255

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:23 AM

After lots of help i was able to get the mordens audio hack (MA) into the xbox. But when i boot up the MA game and go under campaign and select 'run linux', it says unable to load run linux, press a to continue.
I have tried different gamesaves but it just doesn't work. BTW this MA game is fairly new as it updated my dash to 1.00.5659.01 from 4034.

I just need a way to ftp to the box so i can downgrade my dash. Can't seem to find what i am doing wrong. Any help is appreciated.

#2 JBNinja99

JBNinja99

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:27 AM

if your getting the error 'cannot load run linux'...try deleting the ma save folder on your xbox. then put the save back on and try it again. either that or your ma game may be the wrong version. if it's GOTY or Platinum the gamesave won't work.

#3 swoosh255

swoosh255

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:37 AM

what is GOTY. And i did try deleting and re-installing the gamesave many times but it didn't work (erased mem card with xbox and AR software many times also).

So what are my options now? I can't seem to find any old MA games, but i can get my hands on splinter cell. Will that work, meaning allow me to ftp to box?

#4 JBNinja99

JBNinja99

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 March 2004 - 04:06 AM

so u are using a MS memcard? hmmm

try going to blockbuster and renting MA.

#5 swoosh255

swoosh255

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:44 AM

that's where i rented it from. Do u not recommend the splinter cell? My plan is somehow link the xbox to pc, downgrade dash and install mordens audio exploit.

And i'm using a hip gear memory card. Worked the very first time and didn't require updating the driver file - i don't think its a corrupt gamesave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users