X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:13 AM

Mod-Chip: x2 lite solderless
xbox os: evo-x
Hard Drive: 60 gig western digi 7200 rpm
problem:
this problem has happen to me on a previous xbox and still haunts me today. I had an xbox with a flashed tsop i re-flashed it the flash went bad fucked up my whole xbox. The xbox that went bad had a 60 gig hard drive in there the hard drive has evo-x, apps, games etc. This hard drive is about 6 months old now maybe older. I took out the hard drive out of the broken xbox today. the xbox has been broken about 6 months. I got my new chip in today the x2 lite solderless installed the x2 flashed the chip everything is working. I take out the 60 giger out of the broken xbox put it in the new xbox everything is running great. I click on ms dashboard everything is still good. I go to settings then while in settings i go to video to turn on 480p, 1080i, widescreen. Right when I click on video it resets and give me an error 21 I reset it boots back up. go back to the ms dashboard to change the audio to recieve dolby and dts and whad'ya know it resets gives me an error 21. blink.gif Now wtf is wrong with my xbox! I didnt buy an hdtv not to view my xbox in hdtv i need to put all the setting on. Whats wrong with my xbox please i need answers thanks! smile.gif

#2 boombox

boombox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:21 AM

if anyones got any idea please contact me by msn at
puffyw00ds@hotmail.com

#3 Trevante

Trevante

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:21 AM

your MS dashboard may be missing files. Try it with your stock HDD and see if it works. If it does, then you're probably missing some files from the C drive. Ftp into the xbox (with the stock HDD) and copy all the files from your C drive into your computer, then put the 60 gb HDD in and copy them back to the xbox and see if that solves the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users