futbol4kee

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:33 PM

I've looked through the lists... and im trying to find the size of DDR NTSC...

thanks

#2 Intelligoth

Intelligoth

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:42 PM

Looked through lists, but haven't searched X-S very well... You need:

Px-HDD Loader
* Real time progress displayed on current file being copied, as well as the overall progress, even says the file name being copied. Constantly updates the amount of Free Space on your HDD while it copies.
* Checks the disc size before installing to let you know how big the game is, and if its too big, it will ask you to delete something.
* Support for Partition1 & Partition6 for users with larger HDD's.
* Auto patches games that are being installed for known protections.
* Lets you know if your modchip doesnt allow the eject trick!
* Supports Partition 7 for the 137+ GB Hard Drives Owners.

That aside, you should be scorned and laughed at for even considering playing Dance Dance Revolution. But hey, if you want to look like a prancing phaggot in the middle of your living room, who am I to argue? laugh.gif

#3 futbol4kee

futbol4kee

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:46 PM

its for my friend and he has limited space on his box...

EDIT: Im gonna buy it for a b-day so i need to know the size...

Dont friggin flame.... i just want to know a fact

Edited by futbol4kee, 03 March 2004 - 06:47 PM.

#4 Intelligoth

Intelligoth

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:50 PM

I wasn't flaming. I was poking fun. wink.gif
But I'm just curious, If you're going to buy it, why do you need to know the size? If you're just going to give it to your friend, he'll play it from the disc, right?

(EDIT) FTP Px-HDDLoader onto your xbox and then put the DDR disc in the drive. Px-HDD will tell you the size of the disc.

Edited by Intelligoth, 03 March 2004 - 06:52 PM.

#5 futbol4kee

futbol4kee

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:04 PM

he has "issues" hes already killed like 12 of his games...

#6 wing456

wing456

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (futbol4kee @ Mar 3 2004, 09:04 PM)

Now I'm curious.....what kind of "issues" kill 12 games??

Just wondering.

#7 Klatu

Klatu

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (wing456 @ Mar 3 2004, 02:18 PM)

Just wondering.

you know damn well what he wants to do with it, the same shit you do with it... why provoke others when you're guilty of the same crimes?

he's doing right by not specifically saying what's up and making it alright to post. don't throw stones without saving one for yourself mad.gif

#8 wing456

wing456

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Klatu @ Mar 3 2004, 09:31 PM)

Just wondering.

you know damn well what he wants to do with it, the same shit you do with it... why provoke others when you're guilty of the same crimes?

he's doing right by not specifically saying what's up and making it alright to post. don't throw stones without saving one for yourself mad.gif

Actually...I was asking a legitimate question...I was assuming that his friend having problems with his games. Sounds like you might be a little bit paranoid about your own "crimes".

I myself was just curious as to what he was talking about. And actually....if you would take a bit of time to re-read my question.....it had nothing what so ever to do with what he wants to do with it, my question was about the killing of 12 games.

You should learn to take a bit of time to understand the facts before you fly off the handle and make your self look like a moron. dry.gif

#9 futbol4kee

futbol4kee

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:15 PM

guys all i need to know is the size of ddr.

#10 Klatu

Klatu

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (wing456 @ Mar 3 2004, 04:17 PM)

Just wondering.

Actually...I was asking a legitimate question...I was assuming that his friend having problems with his games. Sounds like you might be a little bit paranoid about your own "crimes".

I myself was just curious as to what he was talking about. And actually....if you would take a bit of time to re-read my question.....it had nothing what so ever to do with what he wants to do with it, my question was about the killing of 12 games.

You should learn to take a bit of time to understand the facts before you fly off the handle and make your self look like a moron. dry.gif

But I'm just curious, If you're going to buy it, why do you need to know the size? If you're just going to give it to your friend, he'll play it from the disc, right?

yeah you're not interrogating him or accusing him of anything rolleyes.gif

#11 mike96sc2

mike96sc2

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:02 PM

Shit I dunno, I got it on my XBOX and I'm almost positive it's under 2 gigs, maybe 1.6 or 1.7 I'm guessing (stabbing in dark)

#12 wing456

wing456

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Klatu @ Mar 4 2004, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (wing456 @ Mar 3 2004, 04:17 PM)

Just wondering.

yeah you're not interrogating him or accusing him of anything rolleyes.gif

ok now your just being an idiot....I never asked the second thing you have quoted. If you take bits and pieces from what everybody says in different posts.... you can make it say anything that you want it to really. You have to look at the whole post and who posted it to understand the meaning....taking bits and pieces out of context never reflects an accurate view on what is being said. I would have thought that somebody with as many posts as you would have understood this by now. Or is this how you got so many post, by interpreting what you want from what people are posting, then posting something that has nothing to do with the original topic of the thread.

Oh and by the way futbol4kee, DDR is 1250MB or 1.25gigs. Not that large at all. smile.gif .

#13 futbol4kee

futbol4kee

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 07:13 PM

thank u very much. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users