5 replies to this topic

#1 IguanaRide

IguanaRide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:13 PM

Hey X-S.

Just a quick question. I was hopeing to print off a txt version of the game manuals which i already have. Makeing just one booklet, and therefore having quicker access to controls/tips of the game.

Is it still considered to be copyright infringement if only parts of the manual are taken? If not; where would one go to find such manuals?

Danka,
IR

#2 IguanaRide

IguanaRide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:15 PM

Hey X-S.

Just a quick question. I was hopeing to print off a txt version of the game manuals which i already have. Makeing just one booklet, and therefore having quicker access to controls/tips of the game.

Is it still considered to be copyright infringement if only parts of the manual are taken? If not; where would one go to find such manuals?

Danka,
IR

#3 IguanaRide

IguanaRide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:17 PM

Hey X-S.

Danka,
IR

#4 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:21 PM

Well gamefly.com has text versions of manuals but it's basically just a list of what the controls are. It's nothing more than just a basic representation of the buttons for the renters to use.

#5 IguanaRide

IguanaRide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:48 PM

Hey X-S.

Danka,
IR

#6 IguanaRide

IguanaRide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 03:50 PM

Hey X-S.

Danka,
IR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users