• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 damake

damake

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 07:13 PM

When the Release came that fckd up many ppl:s Xboxes I am still one of them... I downloaded the newest version of Avalaunch back then and the installation wen't nicely but when I restarted it hanged up and I tried again and same thing... Then the bad thing happened and I'm still having the problem grr.gif

I have an ALX2+ mod chip installed
The problem:
when I push the power button quickly OR 2 seconds it won't start up...It shows green light then shuts down, green light, shuts down and then it show Flashing green/red lights AKA "Christmas Lights" I Hope you people in the forums or the Avalaunch team can solve my problem uhh.gif

Sometimes It starts up BUT When it should start the Dash I'm using it makes a loud "CLICK" sound and then it hangs up... Might this be because of the EEPROM problem you guys had OR something else? I would REALLY Appreciate (dunno if I wrote it right tongue.gif) it if someone could tell me how to fix the problem sad.gif

PLEASE respond quickly and thanks in advance for the people that helped me (If there is any that is)

Edit: LOL wrong forum but who cares maybe you ppl in this forum can help smile.gif

And with the newest release I mean the Newest release of Avalaunch that Lead me into this point

Edited by damake, 04 March 2004 - 07:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users