• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kewl

Kewl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 09:17 PM

grr.gif Ok i installed my X-ecuter 2.3b Plus that worked fine. Burned the BIOS off v4981.60 it flashed i guess my Xbox shutoff and i turned it back on it said Xecuter after the intro movie thing but when i put in my burned CDs it still says can't not be read when it read my oringle games oh the burned CDs a CD-RW but i thought the background skin was sapose to change. any help?

#2 ComputerDude5565

ComputerDude5565

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:39 AM

Please you need to read up before you post.

[/QUOTE]
Burned the BIOS off v4981.60 it flashed i guess my Xbox shutoff and i turned it back on it said Xecuter after the intro movie thing but when i put in my burned CDs it still says can't not be read when it read my oringle games oh the burned CDs a CD-RW but i thought the background skin was sapose to change. any help? [QUOTE]

I burned the BIOLS off v4981.60? What does that mean? You mean I made I bois CD with 498.06/67 (not 60) on it. What the heck is

[QUOTE]but when i put in my burned CDs it still says can't not be read when it read my oringle games oh the burned CDs a CD-RW but i thought the background skin was sapose to change. any help?[/QUOTE]

What CD are you trying to bood a dash you mean. Did you make an .iso. What are you doing?

Please read first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users