Photo

Bush Ads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you agree with bush including 9/11 in his ads ? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you agree with bush including 9/11 in his ads ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 jsm

jsm

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 12:46 PM

If you were me what would you think to your self ?

Edited by jsm, 05 March 2004 - 12:53 PM.

#2 Spency234

Spency234

LEAFS NATION

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 March 2004 - 12:50 PM

I think you are trying to start a flame war.

#3 Thraxen

Thraxen

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 March 2004 - 01:21 PM

It's relevant to the times and it was a huge event during his term. I have no problems with it. It's better than a bunch of mud slinging, though that will surely begin at some point.

Edited by Thraxen, 05 March 2004 - 05:58 PM.

#4 nemt

nemt

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 March 2004 - 01:36 PM

The ads are trying to portray Bush as a leader, and the country was in need of leadership after 9/11. It makes perfect sense...it's not exploitation in any stretch of the word.

#5 esj

esj

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:40 PM

9/11 joy

america gave binladen 3 billion to aid his taliban in killing soviets and the cia gave bin laden expert training in warfare along with his traing at cattering in england he then uses his expert trainging to make at statement against the us trying to bring down cooperate america and lets face it if any non us person on here had the chance im sure they would do the same

so go ahead bush you show the world 9/11 how some guy who used to work for you fucked u over a mean its gonna be a great campain

and lemme guess most of u retards on here who are old enough to vote will be voteing bush heh your so small minded

best go get your self some ductape your gonn need it if you keep bus in power

/end of rant

m00

#6 tomguns

tomguns

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:43 PM

go Kerry go Kerry.

#7 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:49 PM

I thought 9/11 was about oil? LOL you liberals will never cease to amaze me. Keep trying and you may surprise me. Oh and btw, Hillary is going to either join Kerry or sabotage his campaign. You watch.

*oh and in response to the first question posed...the commercials are very appropriate. That is unless your a disinfranchised communist. beerchug.gif

#8 Booger Bob

Booger Bob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (esj @ Mar 5 2004, 05:40 PM)
9/11 joy

america gave binladen 3 billion to aid his taliban in killing soviets and the cia gave bin laden expert training in warfare along with his traing at cattering in england he then uses his expert trainging to make at statement against the us trying to bring down cooperate america and lets face it if any non us person on here had the chance im sure they would do the same

so go ahead bush you show the world 9/11 how some guy who used to work for you fucked u over a mean its gonna be a great campain

and lemme guess most of u retards on here who are old enough to vote will be voteing bush heh your so small minded

best go get your self some ductape your gonn need it if you keep bus in power

/end of rant

m00

Did bush give the taliban the arms, NO. But the liberal propaganda machine would have you believe that.

THe ememy of your enemy is your friend. Foregin politics is a little more complicated than you small mind can comphrend.

The soviets were a much bigger threat to American in that time.

Your the dumbass that claims france won world war two alone?
do everyone a favor and shut up

#9 esj

esj

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:54 PM

oh and in response to the first question posed...the commercials are very appropriate. That is unless your a disinfranchised communist

think the term your looking for is nihilist not communist

#10 Arvarden

Arvarden

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:01 PM

"Did bush give the taliban the arms, NO"

Prob not directly but many Govermants inc yours helped Osama out during the afghan war (another FACT for the un educated).

#11 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:16 PM

go Bush , go Bush , weee Bush 2004.

#12 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Mar 5 2004, 06:16 PM)
go Bush , go Bush , weee Bush 2004.

I agree...
Evil savage!
Get back on ph34r.gif

#13 BCfosheezy

BCfosheezy

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 5 2004, 12:01 PM)

Prob not directly but many Govermants inc yours helped Osama out during the afghan war (another FACT for the un educated).

This point has already been shown in this thread by the statement that the soviets were a bigger threat at that time. Please try to pay attention. Even though this is a fact and it may be true that we partially funded our own onslought, how was anyone to know at that point in time? Also, I think it's funny how that was directed as an attack at George W. Bush. Was he the president at that time? I didn't think so. I can't blame you for having a biased opinion though. Many Americans get mislead while trying to be informed by our left-wing biased media. That's why in a few threads on this board you'll see people flame others for watching Fox News whose slogan just happens to be "Fair and balanced". I guess slogan doesn't mean anything but Fox really does stay pretty middle of the road.

Another point while I'm at it.
Left-Wingers blame President Bush for going to war with Iraq. Then at the same time accuse the U.S. intelligence of not being sufficient. If you're blaming someone for making a decision shouldn't you try to support the fact that better evidence showed a better way? By saying that the intelligence was off then how could anyone possibly make a bad choice? Make up your mind left-wing.

Edited by BCfosheezy, 05 March 2004 - 04:35 PM.

#14 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:54 PM

The so-called 9/11 victim's relatives who are complaining about it are diehard Democrats who actually work for the Kerry campaign!!!

If anything, I question the Democrats desire to slam any minutea no matter how irrelavent and twist everything in such a way as to mislead the public.

WWKD (What Would Kerry Do)? He voted to kill CIA funding, as well as every military program and pay raise. He supports forloughs for first degree murderers and sex offenders. He supports abortion up the the moment the cord is cut. It's likely we would have had more 9/11s in the aftermath had he (or even Gore) been president; Afghanistan and Iraq would still be rogue states, even more emboldened to attack America's interests here and abroad, the the economy would be in a tailspin from endless spending and taxation.

The guy is a nasty, dyed-in-the-wool liberal of the worst ilk. Electing him would be the worst mistake America could make.

#15 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 March 2004 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 5 2004, 01:01 PM)

Don't get all your information from political cartoons in the Guardian and from spittle spraying opinion wonks on the Beeb.

Osama had his own money, as well as money he gathered from OPEC nations to support the Mujhadeen against the Soviets. Western governments never supported the al Qaida organization in any way, shape or form. While they supported the Mujhadeen, it was a separate organization, with specific goals - not all of them were even Taliban (try a history lesson not steeped in partisan rhetoric, for a change). Indeed, there was, ever so briefly, a progressive government in charge, and the number of Taliban was incredibly low, numbering in less than the tens of thousands - they controlled through force and intimidation. People were afraid because the Taliban, though few in number, had numerous informants and regularly and publically went after violators of their extreme and twisted Sh'ria laws.

Have you ever even heard of Wahabbism? Do you know the differnece between Sunni and Shiite Muslims?

Our government's only involvement with bin Laden was in legitimate dealings with his family's business, the biggest in the Middle East, before he even hit the radar maps as a terrorist leader.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users