• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kingsc

kingsc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:01 PM

hi. I have a 1.1 version (I believe) xbox modded with a chameleon chip. Its been running perfectly fine for the past 4 months or so...but as of recently when I boot it up the front light flashes green and red and I get a screen that says I need to call customer service. I power it down and start it back up again and it works fine...sometimes I need to do this twice though. anybody know what the problem could be? I'd rather not call customer service and have them bitch at me for having a mod chip.

#2 dietrite

dietrite

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:20 PM

it could be your bios or dash.

if it's FRAGing, you may want to re-check the bios you are running and possibly re-flash the chip.

if it's the dash, its as simple as running the boot disc to bypass the error message you're receiving and installing the dash.

#3 fin1581

fin1581

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (kingsc @ Mar 5 2004, 06:01 PM)
hi. I have a 1.1 version (I believe) xbox modded with a chameleon chip. Its been running perfectly fine for the past 4 months or so...but as of recently when I boot it up the front light flashes green and red and I get a screen that says I need to call customer service. I power it down and start it back up again and it works fine...sometimes I need to do this twice though. anybody know what the problem could be? I'd rather not call customer service and have them bitch at me for having a mod chip.

There is no point in calling customer service because your warranty is null and void.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users