Viper16

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:XBOX!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 March 2004 - 05:44 AM

Ok I am modding this guys xbox but I don't know anything about what to do right now, I have searced all over and I can't find my answers. For instance why in all the evox ini's that I got from the forum don't work? Which is bank 0?1?2?3?4? and how do I flash them? Is it because I have the new 4981 bios?

It's the Chemleon LE solderless and I can't even get the cromwell bios to boot, any help would be very nice.

Thanks,
Degalle

#2 Big_Peb

Big_Peb

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2004 - 12:30 PM

try putting it in another bank...look in the user manual guide, i think it's on xodus-chip.com, it tells u what the banks are and how to switch to them, so essentially you have four tries to flash the chip, luckily i didn't have to flash mine b\c it was preflashed withe evox m7

#3 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 March 2004 - 12:54 PM

What version of EvoX are you using? I used Build 3935 and it worked perfectly for switching banks, flashing banks and all that other good stuff. It's not a problem with the bios, as I am running the exact bios on my box. smile.gif

#4 Viper16

Viper16

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:XBOX!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 March 2004 - 07:10 PM

Ok that doesn't really help, I don't know what build I have because the modchip acts like it won't even work at all! I am trying to use the auf hack to flash it but it won't, I can't even get the linux bios to boot, what is wrong? I can't think of anything that could be wrong, I did check the user manual and it doesn't help at all either and everything is f'ed up.

Thanks for you help anyways,
Degalle

#5 Big_Peb

Big_Peb

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 March 2004 - 07:55 PM

here's a suggestion, use slayer's auto installer...its pretty self-explanatory...or make an evox boot disc with the chameleon settings added in...or u might need a programmer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users