6 replies to this topic

#1 Soulja221

Soulja221

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 04:22 AM

I've got a bunch af hard drives from modded xboxes from friends that didnt want their originals back... without the original motherboard, is there anything I can do with these paper-weights???

#2 Lugnut

Lugnut

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:34 AM

you didnt unlock them before swapping them with a bigger hd?

#3 bucd

bucd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:31 AM

If you unlocked them first, you might be able to get $10-$15 for it in the for sale section. If not, then i don't think there is much that you can do.

-D

#4 Rasker

Rasker

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:46 AM

If they work and still have the xbox dash on it and stuff then I want one. My HDD is fucked sad.gif

#5 Soulja221

Soulja221

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 02:07 PM

nope, i didnt unlock them...when i first started modding i didnt even think ahead far enough to realize that i may need them later for something...after i did mine, i did 5 in one day and put all the leftovers in a box for HDD disposal, now they are still in a box...along with others waiting to be used somehow...

#6 Lugnut

Lugnut

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 04:22 PM

well if you can figure out which ones belong to which people you might be able to ask them to email you their eeprom.bin backup, and you can then unlock them so you can sell em.

#7 luma

luma

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:08 PM

if you didn't unlock them and you can't/don't want to put them back into the xbox they were originally removed from to unlock the, then they are paperweights. not a damn thing you can do with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users