• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 XThunder

XThunder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 09:59 PM

This may only apply for me but I just want to ask here for some comfort....

I normally order Xenium chips from other place(I cannot say their name, since it will replace with **ABUSE**)but since modwhiz.com has a few dollars less and I have some time, I decided to order from modwhiz.com and save a few $$ - mistake!!!

My order was placed on March 4th and received the order number and mypaysystems.com receipt via e-mail on the same day - so far so good.

I just noticed that my credit card has charged today(10th). I sent an e-mail asking for the status and tracking info to both of modwhiz.com and mypaysystems.com yesterday but 24 hours past, I have not heared from neither one of them.

When I send a inquiry to shipping@modwhiz.com, I have received automated replay but no update........

I guess since my CC's been charged, sooner or later they will ship my chips(I've ordered 2 Xenium) and hopefully I can received them sometime next week.

I guess "Availability - In Stock Shipping - Within 48 Hours" note doesn't really mean much.....

I just got really frustrated over this and hope I'm not the only one with such a problem.

Is there anyone else who's with similar problem?????

Thank you.

#2 No_Remorse_666

No_Remorse_666

The Mad Head Modder

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:23 PM

Feel free to inquire about this in modwhiz.com Webshop ratings.
It doesn't really belong here.

Thanks
NR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users