• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JuicebOx

JuicebOx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:28 PM

Well I was pondering if I had my NES emulator running the game Duck Hunt.....is it possible to play with a light gun? If there is, that would be sweet and I'm gonna have to go buy one....but I was just wondering.

Would be hella fun if its possible rolleyes.gif

#2 Gus Man

Gus Man

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:42 PM

Yes, FCEU (NES emulator) has lightgun support. Check Xbins search feature to find readme files of emulators.

#3 JuicebOx

JuicebOx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 05:00 AM

Well awesome...thanks for the info smile.gif I was hoping it wasn't a really stupid question laugh.gif

Well to add onto it, do you HAVE to run roms/emulators off the HDD and loaded into a dashboard? or is it possible to do it from a DVD?

#4 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 March 2004 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (JuicebOx @ Mar 13 2004, 07:00 AM)
Well awesome...thanks for the info smile.gif I was hoping it wasn't a really stupid question laugh.gif

Well to add onto it, do you HAVE to run roms/emulators off the HDD and loaded into a dashboard? or is it possible to do it from a DVD?

Hell I run all my emus off DVD instead of the HDD!

#5 JuicebOx

JuicebOx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 02:53 PM

Awesome, thanks for the replies! Gonna grab FCEU and get my light gun now (duck hunt here I come....lol). beerchug.gif

#6 damon5334

damon5334

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:17 PM

Anyone had problems switching game modes for Duckhunt and Hogan's Alley? For me if I try to fire off screen it just starts the one duck game. If I'm doing something wrong let me know. It works great with the one duck mode, although it's not challenging at all.

Thanks!
damon

#7 falser

falser

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:47 PM

I guess there's no way to "fake" a lightgun right? Like have a cursor on the screen that your controller moves around. That would be ideal for me since I'd like goof around with Duck Hunt, but not actually play seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users