7 replies to this topic

#1 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 12:15 PM

Ok guys gotta quick question...has anybody run into this or had a similar problem. I installed a chameleon chip and upgraded to a new 120 gb hd. Ran slayers auto installer and formated the hd. Transfered files from my one xbox to the other and everything was working fine for like a week now. I turn on my xbox yesterday and it boots up fine, go to use the In game reset and it freezes...turned off the xbox manualy and when i tried to boot up I got the symptoms of a bad d0 point the infamous turn on turn off turn on turn off turn on flash red and green. I turned it on and off a couple times same thing then it turns on turns off turns on turns on then it boots up to my dash??? Then i was in a game and used the IGR and it worked then i shut it off through the dash. Went to boot up about an hour l8er and it is giving me the same on off bs? Now I bought this chip through EB2K so i know it's probably crap but i'm hoping its not the chip cause i already had to send it back twice and don't want to do it again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 March 2004 - 12:26 PM

Hummm Sounds Like A Cloock Loop Fix The Time In The Ms™ Dash And Reboot.

#3 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 12:28 PM

Turn IGR Off And Get The New Bios 4981 (Live™ Protected) It As A Igr In It.

#4 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 02:06 PM

hey thanx for the quick reply...i didn't mention that i did fix the ms dash time and date and rebooted and i have the m7 bios on there...still the same problem?

#5 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 02:16 PM

Update Bios

#6 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 03:39 PM

Hmm i was under the impression that M7 was the most stable bios out... I have the same exact setup on an older xbox and it has never given me any problems i was just wondering what would start the problem right now...but i will try this bios and see how it works thanx for all the help man I will post tommorow with the final outcome.

#7 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 03:58 PM

If You Don't Have ANy Prob Your Actual Bio You Don't Need A New Bios The Big Thing About 4981 Is That It Will Protect You From Getting To Live™

#8 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 04:18 PM

oh ok cause i don't use live at all...my problem was that it was working totaly fine then all the sudden yesterday the on/off symptoms it worked afterwards and i tried and it was acting up a little but i could get it to boot...didn't know if there was a fix to it or not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users