thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:36 PM

Like modchips, this is individual to the user and what he wants to do. The big three dashboards (in my opinion) are Evolution-X, Avalaunch, Media-X-Menu

Evolution-X - A very simple and easy to set up dashboard, it has many hard ware features, such as flashing the bios, formating the hdd, ect. Its an excellent beginners dashboard

Avalaunch - A really cool dashboard, although it doesnt have as many features as Evox (Evolution-X), it does do some neat stuff. It will play background music, has a built in file manager, gives previews of games, lets you download gamesaves directly to your xbox, no ftp needed. Ect.

Media-X-Menu - Along the same line as Avalaunch, its visualy appealing, but I dont know much about it.

You can also use UnleashX, XBMP, XBMC, and lots others can all be used as dashboards.

#2 Robs2u

Robs2u

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Xbox 1.5<br>Maxtor 40 Gb<br>SmartXX<br>EvoX 4981.67 full blue with blue blob<br>AvAlaunch,wich ownz all
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:55 PM

I started with EvoX tried them all and because of the layout iv'e personally grown really attached to AvAlaunch it ownz all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users