LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 March 2004 - 04:54 AM

ok i asked in irc how to run it as an app and a guy says to just throw the thc xbe into something liek e-apps-dashboards and then the thc dash folder into the root of C and then run the xbe file like a regular app

ok so i did,, and it dont work,, the screen comes up to the mesh screen and thats all i get nothing else and music is skipping.

ok so what did i do wrong.

do i have to still hex edit the original xboxdash stuff and all like in the tutorial or is there a much simpler way that i was not told about.

even the stcky post here says to just throw the thc files into an app folder and run it from evox..

so anyone wanna help out?

Edited by LESTAT, 18 March 2004 - 04:54 AM.

#2 xb0x1nu

xb0x1nu

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 07:22 AM

mine work ok, i have it setup like this, e.g. f-dashboards-tHc_Dash_v1W.10027100 with thcdash_v1w.xbe renames to default.xbe and place the thc folder w/ all the xip in c:. hope that helps

#3 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 March 2004 - 08:26 AM

ohmy.gif why would you want to run THC has an app? , i run mine has my main dash , weee , also all on F so i have a factory clean C tongue.gif

#4 BloodyMary

BloodyMary

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 March 2004 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Mar 18 2004, 05:26 AM)
ohmy.gif why would you want to run THC has an app? , i run mine has my main dash , weee , also all on F so i have a factory clean C tongue.gif

Based on that you are running it all from F... I'm guessing that you have a patced BIOS that is set to boot from F first... that's a good idea to solve it...

I sort of run mine as an app... I have the Thc xbe renamed to msxboxdash.xbe on my c drive, and my BIOS boots 1st to xboxdash.xbe (which is currently UnleashX).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users