#1 julio9

julio9

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 March 2004 - 03:53 PM

I stumbled upon this program after beating NG the first time. I just used it to give myself the Plasma Sword MKII, the Dark Dragon Blade, and several Life and Ki upgrades before tackling the game again on Very Hard mode. I figured I'd play it kinda like Diablo--start over on a harder difficulty, but with a more bad-ass Ryu.

So far I'm liking it just as much as I did the first time I went through, if not more. This is the first xbox game I've picked up and played again immediately after finishing the first time. It's amazing.

Anyway, I found the program here. A huge thanks to Pixel K for making it, and sharing it with us.

To use it, you gotta have the latest Evox dash, with TSR enabled. Then enter NG and load a game (or start a new one). From there, start up the program, connect to your box, and edit away! Just make sure that when you're adding items, you make sure the quantity is at least set to 1, and that the box is checked before clicking on "Write." Enjoy!

#2 Gibby 117

Gibby 117

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 06:40 PM

cool now i can play the frist lvl with every weapon nice

Edited by Gibby 117, 19 March 2004 - 06:43 PM.

#3 PENiX

PENiX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:56 AM

Hey, thanks for sharing! i got a question, what is TSR? im sure i could figure out by searching but it would be great to get the answer here wink.gif

it lets u ftp in while any xbe is loaded?

#4 Corspegrinder99

Corspegrinder99

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 March 2004 - 03:06 AM

n1ce find

VERY nice

#5 julio9

julio9

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:56 PM

I'm not sure what TSR stands for, but it's an option in the latest Evox dash. Basically, it allows you to run Ninja Gaiden while keeping Evox in the background. It's mainly for debugging and stuff so you can check what's going on in real time. In this case, it allows you to connect to the box while playing NG.

#6 mirx999

mirx999

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:20 PM

pretty damn nice.

Edited by mirx999, 21 March 2004 - 04:51 PM.

#7 lalaland

lalaland

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:22 PM

i dont get how to use this. i think i deleted the war hammer n the dragon blade trying to do this. anyone have a good tut to do this

#8 X-Unit

X-Unit

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:45 PM

this is an good app but i cant delete the tablet of water because the editor cant see it for some reason damn that trainer. i might have to start over the whole game

Edited by X-Unit, 21 March 2004 - 07:46 PM.

#9 lalaland

lalaland

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:56 PM

aite nvm i kno how to do it now. but can i add the weapon instead of editing n deleting a weapon.

#10 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:13 PM

edit*server jumped sorry for double post

Edited by notsodiseased, 21 March 2004 - 08:28 PM.

#11 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:28 PM

coupe of things

1st DO NOT USE THE EVO TRAINER DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT really sorry for the caps but you will get stuck in the pyramid(chap 13 i think) if your using the inf items trainer because you need to put down some tablet but you cant because you have and infinte amount of them

2nd. DO NOT GIVE YOUR SELF MAX LIFE OF THE THOUSAND GODS because you will also get stuck after fighting the eyeball tree thing the second time, after its dead you need to pick up the life of the thousand gods to leave the room,,if your maxxed out you will have to start over like i did.

stuck and started over twice in 2 days..

this editor FRikkkin rocks, and for whoever asked for a tut..heres mine.

1enable Debug tsr in the sys setting
2load a save or start a new game
3once game is loaded open up the editor and set ip addy.
4click connect,then read,if along list comes up proceed to step 5, if not reset everything and try again
5 example Say you just started the game on very hard and want the true dragon sword, go to the first spot that says empty.
click the check box
then click where it says empty, click the drop down menu and find the melee-dark dragon or whatever. click it,make the amount 1
click add then click write.
uncheck the box
do exactly that for evreything you need
once done,save the game,back out
and disable TSR and go back and enjoy the game.

ill be uploading some saves soon if you still need help

tips for confused people
you only need 10spirit of the devels so dont max out
give yourself all50 scarabs but not the dibahrilo,trust me youll get it later
11 lifes of the thousands gods is as much life as the game will give you so dont giuve yourself 255 TRUST ME

BEAT THE GAME FIRST THEN HACK IT
this game is defiently the best since halo
boss fights galore

#12 mirx999

mirx999

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (notsodiseased @ Mar 21 2004, 05:28 PM)
coupe of things

1st DO NOT USE THE EVO TRAINER DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT really sorry for the caps but you will get stuck in the pyramid(chap 13 i think) if your using the inf items trainer because you need to put down some tablet but you cant because you have and infinte amount of them

2nd. DO NOT GIVE YOUR SELF MAX LIFE OF THE THOUSAND GODS because you will also get stuck after fighting the eyeball tree thing the second time, after its dead you need to pick up the life of the thousand gods to leave the room,,if your maxxed out you will have to start over like i did.

stuck and started over twice in 2 days..

this editor FRikkkin rocks, and for whoever asked for a tut..heres mine.

1enable Debug tsr in the sys setting
2load a save or start a new game
3once game is loaded open up the editor and set ip addy.
4click connect,then read,if along list comes up proceed to step 5, if not reset everything and try again
5 example Say you just started the game on very hard and want the true dragon sword, go to the first spot that says empty.
click the check box
then click where it says empty, click the drop down menu and find the melee-dark dragon or whatever. click it,make the amount 1
click add then click write.
uncheck the box
do exactly that for evreything you need
once done,save the game,back out
and disable TSR and go back and enjoy the game.

ill be uploading some saves soon if you still need help

tips for confused people
you only need 10spirit of the devels so dont max out
give yourself all50 scarabs but not the dibahrilo,trust me youll get it later
11 lifes of the thousands gods is as much life as the game will give you so dont giuve yourself 255 TRUST ME

BEAT THE GAME FIRST THEN HACK IT
this game is defiently the best since halo
boss fights galore

not to be an asshole or anything but...when you realized you were over, why didn't you just edit the line again so that instead of being 255 it was back to the number you wanted it? no need to restart...

#13 SunnyD_11

SunnyD_11

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 05:17 AM

This is actually in reference to the point's about using the trainer, I love this editor, but if you turn off the trainer, complete the easy puzzle and save it again.

Leave the game, enable the trainer and start again, you'll be fine.

I ran into this problem myself.

#14 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (SunnyD_11 @ Mar 26 2004, 07:17 AM)
This is actually in reference to the point's about using the trainer, I love this editor, but if you turn off the trainer, complete the easy puzzle and save it again.

Leave the game, enable the trainer and start again, you'll be fine.

I ran into this problem myself.

i didnt do that because i was under the inpression that evoX trainers couldnt be turned off once on except for deleting them

#15 BloodRedd

BloodRedd

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 07:54 PM

wtf, every time I press read, it keeps saying "dump asked", I dunno what to do, unless the program wants me to take a shit or something, help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users