• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Illsley

Illsley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:\\\/// |||))) ///\\\ \\\/// <br>//_/\_\\ ||_|)_)) \\_\/_// //_/\_\\
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:31 PM

The topic says it all...

If I remove the cellwall by removing all "shell Transform" segments, a thin line appears from the left lower corner to the upper right corner. I guess it has something to do with the missing cellwall....is there a way to get rid of this line?

Thanks

#2 Illsley

Illsley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 01:07 PM

Hmm....guess im the only one with this problem... sad.gif

#3 BigGanja

BigGanja

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 01:18 PM

Nope, i noticed this AGES ago, it looks like a small rip in the xbx background file, even if the xbx you create has NOT got this line, it will display on the xbox WITH it their

and tbH, i think that its even their WITH the cellwall on, just make your cellwall a Darker colour, and you will see what i mean wink.gif

but yes, it is something thats been noticed (and hopefully adressed by JbOnE) but i cant say that i know a workaround ??! sad.gif

Maybe try a bigger scaled xbx file, like try 1024x1024

i cannot as this is not my pc, and i have no xbox here, but good luck in resolving this issue

#4 Illsley

Illsley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 07:26 PM

ah ok, will try that.

good to hear im not the only one with this problem

#5 kanaberra

kanaberra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:SK8, Music (electro-lounge-dub) &amp; Geekin'
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:07 PM

yep BG it's a long time ago lol
Illsey i get it too & you'll see on all my screenshots, but it is mo' evident w/ a clear & clean skin... background image wink.gif
& yep again, take a black bg and make the cellwall black, & then this diagonal (/) is "invisible" lol

k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users