3 replies to this topic

#1 ChristPuncher

ChristPuncher

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 08:50 PM

I have had my Xbox Live Starter Disc for a long time now (I got it in a trade w/ a friend) and recently installed it in order to play Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow online. After going through a bunch of trouble hooking up my Xbox Live correctly and setting up my account, I go to Sign in to Xbox Live in Pandora Tommorow and it tells me I need an Xbox Live update or I can't play. So I click yes to get the update and it seems to be starting the update download until it says "Xbox Live not responding. Try again later." I have tried 5 or 6 times tinkering with various things trying to get it to work, with no luck. It seems to only have trouble connecting, or staying connected, during the update. Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

#2 encript

encript

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 09:03 PM

So many people are downloading the update. Thats whats causing the problem just try again a little bit later it should download and update just fine.

#3 Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 March 2004 - 02:41 AM

That's right, just as encript said, remember that game is new and people is using the server a lot as they get the game. Server is handeling lots of requests.

If you say you're able to connect to live, then I assume your settings are just fine... keep trying till you get it.

Good luck.

#4 ChristPuncher

ChristPuncher

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 04:26 AM

Ok, you guys were right. Thanks for your input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users