• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 whoreable

whoreable

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 02:12 AM

I have only burned 2 games succesfully, Ive burned MVC2:AOH and WhiteoutUSA. I deleted WhiteoutUSA and tried 2 more games, and they dont work. Can the xbox load games even after you have burned another on before? I totally deleted that shit in Nero, not a quick delete but the full delete...

#2 cykiller

cykiller

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 December 2002 - 02:15 AM

yes u can, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, try using another program like recordnow and see what results u get, also when using nero make sure u finalize the disc.
muhaha.gif

#3 whoreable

whoreable

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 04:49 AM

Still aint working.

#4 AdamR

AdamR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 05:20 AM

Are you trying to burn CD-RW,DVD-RW, or DVD+RW? I have a DVD +RW drive and have tried about half a dozen different +RW's and have found only one type to work somewhat reliable.

I have only gotten Riteks +RW to work on my box and with that, the games might boot one in eight times on the first try. They eventually boot.

The only real suggestion i got is if your mod chip supports the eject trick is to boot off an Evo-X cd then insert your game and run the default XBE off it.

#5 whoreable

whoreable

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 06:30 AM

Im talking about CD-RW. Its the Memorex 4x 700 80 min cds. I just tried to burn in nero and put finalize, ill try that recordnow right now.

#6 Allistar

Allistar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (whoreable @ Dec 22 2002, 11:30 PM)
Im talking about CD-RW. Its the Memorex 4x 700 80 min cds. I just tried to burn in nero and put finalize, ill try that recordnow right now.

memorex have been giving me problems too. Either that, or it's shitty rips.

Iv'e got the same cdrws as you do. Splinter cell, pulse racer and Bond 007: Agent under fire have booted with no problems. whacked and this wwf game both refused to get past a certain point.

#7 whoreable

whoreable

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 07:42 AM

Allright Thanks, im trying to burn Slam Tennis....Well for x-mas my mom is getting me a 120GB WD HD so i wont have to use CDS anymore biggrin.gif

#8 whoreable

whoreable

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 08:07 AM

Allright, I burned in that new program, it booted up on cd and the game loaded but it said the disc is dirty or damaged so maybe its a bad rip, im gonna try a game that i know works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users