3 replies to this topic

#1 killzone

killzone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 02:50 AM

Hi, I've just installed my X2lite and did not install and on and off switch, I will probably never use XBOXLIVE, but my kids use the xbox and I have it connected to my LAN which in turn has Internet Access, if they accidently click when they start a game on Live, will it do anything to my box or ban me even if I have not registerd with Microshaft, or does the ban only happen if you have purchased a subscription.

Cheers

#2 cykiller

cykiller

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 December 2002 - 03:08 AM

if u have evox installed on the hd, when they try to boot on xbl without the chip being off and not booting from retail xboxdash.xbe then u will nuke your hd, work cas scenario is jut back your c: up, this way if this happens just ftp going through an evox cd boot (evolutionx) and transfer the c: drive gain. if your not on xbl then u can't be banned. so no worries about that. cya
muhaha.gif

#3 killzone

killzone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 03:19 AM

Thanks, so if they do click on the LIve button and it talks to MS's servers and because I have not registered as an XBOX live user, the ban will only happen if you are a registerd Live subscription user, hope I got that right, also my dashboard is EVOX but my original MS dashboard is still on the HD with the same name, as I have X2 Mod so I did not have to rename it.

Thanks rolleyes.gif

#4 cykiller

cykiller

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 December 2002 - 05:37 AM

kool, then u pretty much get the point. your settled!! biggrin.gif
muhaha.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic