34 replies to this topic

#31 Hercules Q Einstein

Hercules Q Einstein

Scarface

• PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:21 PM

Nothing is worng with a probe, Im just saying thats a good example of a domestic car thats popular with the tuner crowd (whats wrong with the tuner crowd is the real question).

#32 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Hercules Q Einstein @ Apr 3 2004, 03:21 PM)
Nothing is worng with a probe, Im just saying thats a good example of a domestic car thats popular with the tuner crowd (whats wrong with the tuner crowd is the real question).

I don't know about being popular with the tuner crowd. I am a member of Probetalk and MX6.com and though there are plenty of members I don't think we even come close to rivaling Civic owners. Or Neon owners for that matter.

Import owner or Domestic by whatever definition you chose tons of people do stupid things with any car. There's only 4 "modded" Probes around here that I know of. I see 3 at the track often. My Red 2nd gen. A Black 2nd gen like mine but slower. And a hot black first gen, driven by a hot brunette. beerchug.gif Then there's the Green thing. Neon green. Wing. Lights and shit. Ugly as hell. No performance mods. dry.gif

If you get into Mustangs though, there's about half a dozen with LEDs and neons all over them. Aluminum wings. The wonderful cannon style exhausts. Zex and NOS stickers on their car at the same time. Altezza tails.

People can ruin any car if given the chance. One of the nicest cars in this area IMHO, is a 94 300ZX TT. The idiot that owns it added his aluminum wing and added DUCT TAPE!!!!! racing stripes. Talk abot ruining a gorgeous car.

And there's a reason it's generally shitty Neons, Foci, and Civics being turned into rolling jokes. That's what most highschool kids can afford. If they had a larger bankroll I'm sure we'd see the same shit on much nicer cars.

#33 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:47 AM

http://shogun.shafte.../temp/ricer.jpg

http://www.horsepowe...s/ugly_rice.jpg

http://www.v6convers...cers/ricer3.gif

laugh.gif

#34 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:49 AM

user posted image

This one was made as a joke. It was auctioned off on Ebay with the proceeds going to one of the car forums.

#35 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:09 AM

user posted image

You know, you could put somebody's eye out with that thing. blink.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic