Photo

Worked Fine Before... Video Hangs In Xbmp...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CriTiK

CriTiK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 04:23 AM

i have evox dash installed and XBMP (Build 29 May 2003).. i had this setup on my old computer windows 2000 pro, with my video folder c:/windows/desktop/movies... i editted the config with my IP and the folder location and it worked fine at school and at home. My new computer is windows XP pro i copied over relax and have it it installed and running on this computer, i turned off the firewall on my NIC and i tried the static ip things. when i run XBMP and go to my videos it shows all the videos in that folder, but when i click them they load to black screen and hang.. and i have to reboot. When i try to flashfxp into the xbox it hangs on listing directory and i can't see any of the files. this makes no sense.. i don't know if i should switch to XBMC.. i have this version xbmc-2004-03-09.. but if i do i can't even get to my xbox HD... and have no idea where to start.. and after i have XBMC installed how do i connect to it.. is there another program like relax?... thx for anyone's help this is really bugging me.. thx in advance

Edited by CriTiK, 31 March 2004 - 04:24 AM.

#2 YnfinitY

YnfinitY

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 31 March 2004 - 04:57 PM

use SMB!!! its faster than relaxx !!!!

How to set up SMB!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users