• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HypnoticState

HypnoticState

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 06:43 PM

Having just purchased a secondhand box, I foolishly let it auto update. I now have live 2.0, will I be able to perform the 007 exploit and load games from backups ? ie will I be able to use evox dash ?

Thx for the help, I have searched forum but am not coming up with any real evidence.

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 March 2004 - 10:30 PM

You can always load the gamesave hack, regardless of your kernel/dashboard version. If you want to install the exploits, you'll need to downgrade your dash. This is done by using the gamesave exploit for FTP access, deleting your C: partition, and restoring it with the one from Slayer's EvolutionX.

#3 HypnoticState

HypnoticState

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 03:26 AM

OK just downloaded slayers 2.5 iso, have extracted it sucessfully, I have ftp access, which files do I need to copy to the xbox from the extracted iso ?

#4 JBNinja99

JBNinja99

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:33 AM

from slayers cd copy over the entire contents of the C replacing your current C. that will give you the 4920 dash.

and if you meant in your title what exploits work with live 2.0, you can use the audio hack to keep your xbox modded and still access live 2.0. it's in this tutorial if you wanted to try it: Live 2.0 w/ Exploits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users