#1 IITangoCrazy

IITangoCrazy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 April 2004 - 01:51 AM

A buddy and I have been throwing around the idea of a modding service in the ontario area. This does not mean it is limited to this area that is just where we would be based things could potentially be shipped anywhere if it was wanted. We are talking about LED mods, Painting, Jewels and basically whatever people want us to do . . . completely custom as well as some internal modding. Right now we are just looking into whether there is an interest. If you are interested we could potentially start right away. anyways I decided to post here to check out the interest around here. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Just to help us get an idea this does not have to be whether you would or not but the average person.

Edited by IITangoCrazy, 01 April 2004 - 01:54 AM.

#2 SpikeMage

SpikeMage

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (IITangoCrazy @ Apr 1 2004, 03:51 AM)
Just to help us get an idea this does not have to be whether you would or not but the average person.

Do we think people would want WHAT?

#3 IITangoCrazy

IITangoCrazy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 01:55 AM

sorry when i made the poll i thought it would go into the post we already started about this but i edited it so it includes more info now.

#4 SpikeMage

SpikeMage

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:51 AM

Thing is most people who are into this stuff would rather do it than have it done. Not to mention there are already people doing this....So, I'm gona go with no.

#5 mastercheef

mastercheef

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:56 AM

Montreal is a huge city, and I think that if you can make yourselves known among the XBox owners community, you'll be succesful. Don't listen to SpikeMage - "most" people that would rather do it themselves are the people here - there are plenty of people out there who would love to have someone do it for them. I can think of a dozen people off the top of my head here in Boston who have people install mod chips for them. I don't live in Montreal, but if the demand is anything like it is in Boston, and you know how to run a business, do it.

#6 dietrite

dietrite

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (mastercheef @ Mar 31 2004, 10:56 PM)
Montreal is a huge city, and I think that if you can make yourselves known among the XBox owners community, you'll be succesful. Don't listen to SpikeMage - "most" people that would rather do it themselves are the people here - there are plenty of people out there who would love to have someone do it for them. I can think of a dozen people off the top of my head here in Boston who have people install mod chips for them. I don't live in Montreal, but if the demand is anything like it is in Boston, and you know how to run a business, do it.

i also agree...and am going with "some people will if the prices are reasonable"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users