neverwill

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 April 2004 - 06:23 PM

EDIT----I have released the skin on www.xbox-skins.net. Go to the release thread for more info.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a super troopers skin for myself, but I think it's pretty decent and wanted to know if anyone has any interest in it. If so Ill upload it.

It has- An intro vid from the movie (when they pull over the german porsche) that goes into the skin. Default music is the german techno song, but you can change that in the menu to play your music.

The back window of the car has the video previews and Farvas clipboard has the icons.

The bullhorn displays the title of the song currently playing.

As well clips from the movie play in the film reel you can see on the screen (sound is turned off because sync is all wonky), there is a different set of clips playing in each of the 3 windows of the film reel, and the menu text is a custom font to match the ST logo.

As of right now for the screen saver I have the three stoners heads bouncing around with a pic of Thorny and Rabit looking out their cruiser window (stationary). But I may change the screen saver, or just take it out all together. Might make the bullhorn and the song title bounce around.

As well, when moving up and down in the menu it sounds like typing on a keyboard, and when you press A (or B ) on a menu item it says "Enhance" (taken from the movie).

This is a horrible pic taken with my webcam (I cant take screen shots)-
user posted image

It weighs in at about 17 mb, but If I take out the techno song itd be about 11mb or so.

Edited by neverwill, 04 April 2004 - 06:59 PM.

#2 BLazeD

BLazeD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:20 PM

lol, nice idea, loved this movie!

17mb is kinda big... 11mb is alot better tho, and I would probably prefer a playlist as opposed the same song

Upload it to my site if you want smile.gif

#3 geniusalz

geniusalz

Team MXM

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:31 PM

Looks good, screenshots can be taken using Right Trigger + X.. saves in Z:

Fonts look nice.

#4 CreziB

CreziB

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

I'm ready to download it! How long till it's available? That skins been a long time coming in my book. Only other thing that could kick alot of a$$ would be a Tenacious D skin.

#5 neverwill

neverwill

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:43 AM

I'm gone until Sunday morning, so I can probably upload it sunday sometime. I can make it so that music is on global, I just set it to the one song so that when the intro ends its still playing the same song from the movie.

Also, does anyone have any tips for re-syncing audio to video with wmv (I ripped a bunch of clips and joined them together to make one clip of clips, which caused the audio go go out of sync). I used soundforge the first time and re-saved my wmv and the sync was perfect, but when I throw it on the xbox its out of whack again. (The intro movie plays fine, but clips on the main menu are out of sync, and as such I have turned their sound off, but it would be cool to hear them because they are so funny).

But yeah, when I get the chance on sunday Ill upload it to xbox-skins.net and see about allxboxskins.

Edited by neverwill, 03 April 2004 - 01:53 AM.

#6 flattspott

flattspott

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

Well the Generator 2.0 skin is 20mb

#7 BLazeD

BLazeD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:05 AM

Okie, if you wanna upload it with the music go ahead..

I just added some more space to the server tongue.gif go hard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users