1 reply to this topic

#1 Xxsles

Xxsles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:28 PM

hi,
I am an Italian consumer therefore I now apologize already me from for some error tongue.gif
well, I want a motherboard 1.0 with 128Mb of RAM, processor from 1400MHZ
did I want to know if I have problems since I am Italian.... I can use this xbox in Italy? since am I Italian I can insert programs, dashboard and the whole rest in Italian?
how do I do for the games? can I put those in version PAL instead of those in version NTSC??
did I also want to know if it is possible to climb on a xecuter 3 For on the xbox... where I can purchase the everything? I wanted to also make other changes.... type that to make the remote control to extinguish and to turn on the xbox....
since I will make all these changes, I wanted to know whether not to make to heat her/it: I wanted to put squanderers and fans to make to work her/it to an excellent temperature.....
I wanted to know what other changes hardware I can do above to the motherboard..... anything
the maximum one that the xbox can bear of processor it is 1400?
you write in clear way since I will translate it all with the translator tongue.gif

hi wink.gif

#2 GIR6K

GIR6K

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:I like xbox, the greatest console right now. I also favor computers, and music, and art.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

wow. well the 128 mb ram, there is a special website that does that. i forgot where. and i dont know if you can they have difernt languages for dashboards etc.

and the xecuter 3 hasnt been released yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users