oxjeremy334

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Interests:Being a Rhinestone Cowboy
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:04 PM

I cannot get the blue lights on for the life of me. I tried everything, The green light comes on, and I've pushed on the lpc part of the chip to try to get it to work. It is screwed down tight, and everything looks lined up. The box is a v1.1, and the point for the d0 is in the right hole and everything, just no blue leds. Still boots regular whenever the chip is disabled, and this is when the green led lights up. Could I be missing something? Don't flame, I can give you any additional info if you need it.

#2 tns

tns

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:15 PM

hmm it is usually the other way around but in the end i had to solder wires to get it to work

#3 da_shatterer

da_shatterer

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 07:33 PM

Well i dunno what to tell you. As u probably already know, the blue lights are supposed to come on when the pins are making good contact with the LPC points. I guess you just need to keep on wiggling it around to see if they will come on. You might also want to try to turn on your Xbox with everything connected to make sure that the chip isn't already working. wink.gif

#4 oxjeremy334

oxjeremy334

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Interests:Being a Rhinestone Cowboy
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:46 AM

OK, I figured out one problem, it is a 2.3a lite+...I have heard of some problems that people had, thus the 2.3b lite+ came out. Can someone point me in the right direction of getting this bastard to work? On dial-up for the weekend, so search is extremely slow...Like a link to a good thread or just helping me fix the problem in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users