1 reply to this topic

#1 hawkins6423

hawkins6423

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:42 PM

I have been trying to load my Evox M7 Bios for like 13 hours now, and I finally switched the drives, so the xbox is using my computers DVD drive temporarily.

It all worked, I flashed it; I think on Bank 2, unprotected, and enabled,( I have the Xecuter 2.3b Lite +)

But, when I boot to bank 1 it loads MS dash, when I boot to bank 2 it loads the Cromwell Bios. Is this normal, should something else load or what. What are all the files neccisary for burning Evox Dashboard, beacuse I think I have the whole thing.

thanks,
matt

#2 JoePo

JoePo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 April 2004 - 02:42 PM

if you got your evox dashboard off xbins then it should have all the neccessary files.

And I assume you realize that the evox bios is different than the evox dashboard.

So relook over the tutorials on making an evox bootdisc. And make sure you're burning your iso correctly. If you use Nero 6, DON'T use the Nero 5 tutorial you'll find, it won't work.

I'm not sure why its going to the cromwell screen though. First the bios should check for a disc, then any installed dashboards, then it should go to the regular dashbaord if it doesn't see those. I'm not familiar with cromwell though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users