Soup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:04 AM

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I just finished this 'universal' Splinter Cell exploit. It's primarily meant for TSOP flashing via raincoat 0.7 but it also includes EvoX so you could use it to softmod or back up/access your HDD through FTP before you TSOP flash.

Another nice thing is that it has a simple batch file that lets you switch it between NTSC and PAL without increasing the download size, and another batch file for making it Action Replay / Mega X-Key compatible (also without increasing the download size). I also cleaned up the saves a little bit so that they show up in the MS dash's memory section next to each other and named appropriately.

Maybe most importantly, I put a decent amount of time into writing walk-through style instructions, so hopefully if I've done a good job of explaining, almost anyone should be able to use this.

Here it is: [***link.to.XDK.files***]Splinter Cell universal exploit rar[/URL] (5.8MB)

I hope to submit it to xbins in the near future but first I want a few people to test it for me and let me know if there are any bad spots in the instructions or if the batch files have trouble on pre-Win2k systems.

If people find this useful I'll probably make similar savegames and instructions for 007: AUF and MechAssault (though I don't have MechAssault to test with so it may take a little longer).

Edited by Yuyu, 11 April 2004 - 08:39 PM.

#2 poorboi

poorboi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:35 PM

really nice tou
thanks

#3 Dr_Romulus

Dr_Romulus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:30 PM

Very cool Soup! I'd love to see the 007 : AUF one also (since thats the game I own... LOL). Since they are both 20 bucks now this should be great for doing TSOPs for others.

Kudos!! Can't wait to see the 007 : AUF version!!

#4 sega27

sega27

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:41 PM

I get message saying something like "init module: cloop: invalid arguement" when I run raincoat. I tried connecting through telnet, but no luck. My front led is orange, but I dont hear any sounds when I load linux.

#5 Yuyu

Yuyu

X-S Spirit Detective

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts
  • Interests:Football (Soccer) ... Umm, Xbox?
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 11 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

I edited your first post, you are not allowed to post links to XDK files on these forums...

Edited by Yuyu, 11 April 2004 - 08:40 PM.

#6 Soup

Soup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Apr 11 2004, 05:39 PM)
I edited your first post, you are not allowed to post links to XDK files on these forums...

ph34r.gif Sorry I did not think about this!

YuYu Mod Edit: You cannot tell people to PM you to get the files that contain XDK files on this forum, if you want to have your stuff posted to the "Usual Places" then request that it be put on there through the proper ways. Sorry but these are the forums rules...

Edited by Yuyu, 12 April 2004 - 03:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users