• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LeGaCy

LeGaCy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 03:09 PM

ok i recently softmodded my xbox, i got off to a slow start but i got it eventually. i was playin ninja gaiden last night in my room, then i brought the xbox upstairs (it started to clock loop, but got out). so then i couldnt play ninja gaiden for some reason. i have file signed all my apps .xbe's but sometimes when i used a return to dash type thing from an app, id get error 21. i figured that the xboxdash.xbe must have to be file signed in order to work with the font hack, so i signed it, and now i cant boot up my xbox without getting error 16. i have another xbox i can use for a limited amount of time and a couple other hd's (not sure which r locked and whatnot). is there any way out?

#2 JBNinja99

JBNinja99

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:44 PM

well error 16 is a dashboard error. signing the xboxdash.xbe was a bad idea. rolleyes.gif it's okay though. have you tried booting to games? if you can, try booting to MA or 007 and run the gamesave exploit. from there you can replace your xboxdash.xbe with an unsigned one. either that or you could always hotswap. but you aren't completely screwed.

#3 LeGaCy

LeGaCy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:15 PM

games wont boot, tried 007 and ninja gaiden. hot swap?

#4 LeGaCy

LeGaCy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:44 PM

how do i hot swap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users