flipside

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:06 AM

Hi. I went through a bad flash when attempting to flash my TSOP, so I ordered an 29 wire homebrew mod from xraychips.com.

My question is once i have wired up the 29 wire mod. Can i follow the same procedure as I did with 007/raincoat to reflash my TSOP? I do realize that i will have to cut some wires after it loads up so that TSOP flashing will be enabled.

My understanding is that a 29 wire homebrew is just the same as having a modchip. Please correct me if I am wrong.

#2 Master666

Master666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:05 AM

Yes you can, but i recomend that you better use a slayer to flash your TSOP cause i've tried with raincoat and it not seem to work with homebrew's or you can also use Evox

#3 flipside

flipside

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:07 AM

thanks for reply man

#4 destroyer101

destroyer101

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:xbox<br /> v1.1<br /> red eject lite<br /> m7 red ef<br /> Avalanch dash rules<br /> 10 gig<br /> soon to be 120gig<br />xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:29 AM

Wait wen i tried flashing my chip through slayers it froze and i had to use my x.2.2pro programmer. Ive never had problems form hdd but raincoat retry that for your tsop and did you use the right bios size?

#5 flipside

flipside

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:59 PM

Yeah i used the right bios size. I just had a weird situation happen to me, i managed to erase the tsop but then it would not allow me to write to the tsop. The whole situation is mentioned in another topic started by FoxRac17.

So you are telling me that raincoat will work when i get the 29 wire mod??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users