1 reply to this topic

#1 unbroken

unbroken

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:04 AM

i know that you can fit 4 hardrives in a xbox case. But i remember seeing a picture on here of a guy who fit 2 hardrives without really doing any mods, they just seemed to fit side by side. anyway i was wondering if that guy or anyone on here could post pics of that again, cuz i cant seem to find any at all!

i wanted to do the same exact thing, as i dont really like having the hardrive sticking out or anything. im pretty good with tools to, so if any cutting was needed, that would be ok. anyway, i was wondeirng if some of you guys could help me out with some ideas on fitting 2 hardrives in my case, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance! smile.gif

#2 unbroken

unbroken

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:05 AM

i know that you can fit 4 hardrives in a xbox case. But i remember seeing a picture on here of a guy who fit 2 hardrives without really doing any mods, they just seemed to fit side by side. anyway i was wondering if that guy or anyone on here could post pics of that again, cuz i cant seem to find any at all!

i wanted to do the same exact thing, as i dont really like having the hardrive sticking out or anything. im pretty good with tools to, so if any cutting was needed, that would be ok. anyway, i was wondeirng if some of you guys could help me out with some ideas on fitting 2 hardrives in my case, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users