5 replies to this topic

#1 insect

insect

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:36 AM

Heyaz,

Using the bigfonts25 exploits and 007 save file method, I succesfully hacked the first xbox. So I ftp'ed its C: to my PC

On the next couple xboxes, I would load up evox using the bond save file, set the IP address and FTP over the C: after deleting the original C:. This worked perfectly every time. (all older xboxes)

Now, we got an xbox that was built in Jan 2004. i think i can assume its a 1.4 or 1.5.

The Problem:
After deleting the original C: and uploading the hacked C:, I get Error 13 instead of the phoneix loader. I can still play bond and get to the dash.

Does anyone see a problem with my wu-tang?
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

#2 supertrolly

supertrolly

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:breaking stuff systematicaly <br>then fixing it <br>apply it to my friends n acting like nothing happend
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:56 AM

im having the same problem with a friend it just give me 21 error like its not signed or somthing i can only run things while ma is in the font expoilt dosent seem to be catching on i have the same ernie.xtf bert.xtf on mine but i didnt put two in the c: folder i there were four .xtf i only put one set of bert & ernie i just renamed the other xtf to xft i dont know if adding another set would do anything ut it guess it worth a shot

#3 sandisk

sandisk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:17 AM

You got a new kernal, probably 5701? It only works with newer dashboard, and it will prevent you from down grading to old dashboard.

#4 Beestinga

Beestinga

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 04:29 AM

did you back up the original C: before wiping it?

#5 anu|b|iss

anu|b|iss

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:xbox, martial arts,soldering, xbox, girlfriend, work and eat, sleep, followed by xbox and a shower.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:14 AM

if you don't care about ever using live (EVER) then why don't you invest 20$ in a 10-20watt soldering iron, and join his TSOP jumpers. for 1.2 xboxs and up it's 2 easy to do jumpers. It's a joke. And then you can flash it using a custom bios.

#6 insect

insect

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:45 AM

Thanks for the pointers.

No, I didnt back up the new C: so i'm gonna try to get another new xbox and reimage and rehack. I'll report my results here.

long live the softmod. beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users