• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NeoEraser

NeoEraser

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

I've searched high and low and haven't found anything resembling a solution to my problem. I recently purchased a X2 Programmer to help reflash a blanked X2.3 Lite that i have (it's the newer programmer that I have). When I connect it to my pc, the return value is 0x1010. This value doesn't change when I add the chip, or remove it. It's constant; if the programmer is on, then the return value is 0x1010. Before you ask, I have checked my parallel cable, checked my port settings, and tried with several different programs to recognize my chip, but it remains a no go. I have no idea if the programmer is bad, the chip is bad, or a combination. Since there is no real good instructions for the programmer out there, I have no idea what is wrong either. Who can help me? What does the return code 0x1010 mean????

#2 ComputerDude5565

ComputerDude5565

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:07 AM

Hmm how long is the cable your useing and have you tried other PC's. And or progrmmers and chips.

#3 Psilocybe

Psilocybe

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:52 AM

this may sound obvious, but did you power it up? does it recognize your chip?

#4 NeoEraser

NeoEraser

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:56 PM

The programmer is powered (both red lights are on), the chip is powered (blue lights are on), external switches are connected and set to unprotect, i used other cables, and other pc's but all i can get as the return code is 0x1010. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users