• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dbenoit64

dbenoit64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:23 PM

Many skins, some apps (emus) (surreal64 for example!!) do not fit on my tv screen in unleashx.

its like the setting for unleashx is set to widescreen or something. only parts of words are showing up for parts of many skins.

is there some kind of video or display settings that im not finding that will fix the resolution or whatever is going on here?

Thanks

DB

#2 unleashx

unleashx

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 April 2004 - 02:50 AM

There will be in the next release. See the "Note To Skinners" thread for detail.

#3 dbenoit64

dbenoit64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:11 PM

Okay I cant seem to find that thread "Note To Skinners".

Is there word on when this will be fixed cause its a pretty serious issue as far as i can tell.

I Cant play the best N64 emulator (Surreal 64) becuase i cant see 1/2 the screen.

Some other people must be dealing with this issue but I havent read anything anywhere....

db

#4 dbenoit64

dbenoit64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:13 PM

Note:

Its more than just skins that arent fitting on the screen in Unleashxx. Most apps, all emus to some extent....

#5 -FourDoor-

-FourDoor-

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 April 2004 - 03:24 PM

Is your MS Dash video settings set to widescreen by accident?

#6 unleashx

unleashx

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (dbenoit64 @ Apr 15 2004, 09:13 PM)
Note:

Its more than just skins that arent fitting on the screen in Unleashxx. Most apps, all emus to some extent....

Oops, I thought you were referring to some text being cut off -which is caused by overscan. If you can't see half of the screen, then you have an issue that isn't related to this dash. Even if you have set your settings to Widescreen, it should still fill the entire screen.

How does it looked like? Is (are) the "black" bar/s horizontal or vertical? I'm asking since Enclave will only fill 85% of my screen when I use widescreen setting, and black vertical bars will show up on each side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users