• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RemakeYourself

RemakeYourself

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 03:18 AM

I installed EvoX, and I'm about to upgrade the hard drive... My question is that I didn't set up the skins folder in the beginning, and now it doesn't seem to work, I made a backup of my C and E drives, if I just replace my current xbox C and E drives, will that basically give me a fresh Xbox again? Or is there something else I need to do?

#2 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 April 2004 - 05:45 AM

I don't really understand your questions, but if you restore your backup of C: and E: to the xbox you have a near-original system. I can't say 100% original because you probably will have some files present that wasn't there from the beginning (as evoxdash.xbe, evox.ini, \skins, \backup folder and so on).

If you try to rewrite your question/s a bit then we may be able to answer better...

#3 RemakeYourself

RemakeYourself

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:22 PM

Since I backed everything up the first time I FTPed into my Xbox, I should probably be able to restore it to factory settings...

My question was if the skins weren't working immediately, is there something I could try? I didn't have a Skins folder on my EvoX boot disc when I first used EvoX, so I just added one when I FTPed, I guess that doesn't work, but now I can't seem to get anything except "original" under my skins folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users