Restoring Picture After Videomode Change (ntsc-j)?
Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:30 PM
I have evol-x2.5 final installed. I can ftp in fine. What exactly does the link say in the evox.ini file that i have to make? and what default.xbe file do I need? I dont have any in the C\root directory.
Please help as I have no screen..thanks!
Posted 16 April 2004 - 05:38 PM
the best way to recover is download config magic and make a bootable disc out of it. and then boot up with it in.
from the read me:
2. Blind Restore EEPROM if you have no Video image..
Usage: (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID EEPROM.BIN in \DATA)
1) Boot ConfigMagic from DVD Drive
2) Press A button to Skip Video (press A untill you see the orange light flash)
3) Wait untill eject light flashes orange (flashing orange means ConfigMagic is ready)
4) To Start Hold BOTH triggers and press WHITE button !
5) Orange light stops flashing and stays steady (Steady orange means busy)
6) If successfull Eject light will Flash GREEN (Flash Green means success!)
*IF there was a problem loading/decrypting eeprom, Eject light will turn RED (Red means Error !)
worked perfect for me. at least you can ftp in I couldn't even get in after that.
ps your harddrive has to be unlocked for it to work.
Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:09 PM
Boot the slayer and choose -option- Enigmah Videomode.
Posted 17 April 2004 - 12:04 AM
thanks guys for your help!!!
Posted 17 April 2004 - 11:51 AM
Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:37 PM
Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:58 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users