• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yukilan

Yukilan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 03:37 AM

OK well I'm quite new to the xbox I just got mine on the 30th of march, I'm not really so much into Modding/hacking so it can play backup games or homebrew games, What I'm wondering if there is any alterntive to installing gamesaves and stuff onto the harddrive. What I really want to do is get some of these extra costumes and stuff people made for dead or alive, but I don't want open up my xbox to do so if at all possible. BUt I deffintly don't want to get a mod chip right now. So If you could let me know if it is at all possible or not. Thank You

#2 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 03:49 AM

What about action replay or Mega-X-Key (I think www.xboxsaves.com has it along with all the saves/hacks - link is on the www.xbox-scene.com main page).

The nice thing about modding is FTP access into the Xbox - you may more may not need this for what you are doing (my interests aren't in gamesaves). Other than a modchip you could use a gamesave hack or one of the exploits - there are other forums and FAQs for these, just browse down below the newbie one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users