1 reply to this topic

#1 XOR

XOR

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:11 PM

Great work so far, however a couple of slight niggles...

1) When on FTP, getting 'Storage', 'Extended' etc, can we get an option to use the standard C,D,E,F,G etc.

2) Adding extra menus - attempting to add a DASHBOARD menu (or any user defined menu), doesn't seem possible quite at the moment - or am I missing something here - tried adding this menu in 'SearchPaths' & 'custompaths' but as yet nothing is appearing.

3) Requiring most the files to be on C: while BETA I'm not going to whinge too hard but I'd really appreciate the ability to have ALL files in the same folder (within Dashboards in my case)

4) Xenium support, any chance of SmartXX support too? could even begin to implememt the LCD compatibility then.

Currently though, things are good, and I'm especially looking forward to more HTTP features (I wonder how many people have actually tried this yet)

#2 Psilocybe

Psilocybe

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:51 AM

2, yeah i've talked to them about this and it MAY be easier to add a menu in the next release which should be soon. you can do it now through the lua files in the skins directory, but it's somewhat hard
3, you can hex edit the xbe file to launch the other files from say partition f, just set every instance of partition2 to partition6
4, there is xenium support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users