3 replies to this topic

#1 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:39 PM

I don't know what could actually be done with it but I'm wondering about the glass window in Prisoner. It's cool because it can actually be broken and doesn't it respawn too?

I was just playing halo with some friends earlier and started to wonder about this. Has there ever been any mods for any level that have used this glass as an object?

#2 uberx

uberx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:18 AM

umm, are you sure it respawns? i've looked at the file and it looks as though the glass is an actual part of the map, not a piece of scenery or anything. there are a few things that concern it though, such as in effects\particles\glass_breakable but thats all i could really find...good idea though if we finally figure out how to edit the bsp and actual collision models of the map maybe the glass could be imported into blood gulch, who knows?

#3 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 05:35 PM

You're probably right about them not regenerating. I was thinking that they did but usually I'm too busy getting my butt kicked to pay attention to that.

It would be cool to make a structure out of these glass tiles if they did regenerate though. Especially if they could be made to withstand a few more shots before they shattered.

Oh well...the things you'll think about while waiting to re-spawn. rolleyes.gif

#4 uberx

uberx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:31 PM

Oh well...the things you'll think about while waiting to re-spawn

yeah for sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic