• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 imrr

imrr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:41 AM

Which dashboard is better? Avalaunch, UnleashX, EvoX, etc? Or are they about the same? and also if someone has some links that shows some of these other dashboard interfaces plz post it.. Thx a lot...

#2 lotw

lotw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (imrr @ Apr 19 2004, 04:41 AM)
Which dashboard is better? Avalaunch, UnleashX, EvoX, etc? Or are they about the same? and also if someone has some links that shows some of these other dashboard interfaces plz post it.. Thx a lot...

Personal preference. Try them all and make your own decision since you have to live with it.

Evox allows flashing your chip and using trainers for the people who need to cheat. Locked skinning, no moving of menus, etc.

Avalaunch offers skin downloading, voice chat, Telnet, filemanager, MP3 support for BG music, animated game icons, and IRC Chat. Locked skinning, etc.

UnleashX offers batch scripts, animated skins, video previews, text editor, filemanager, WMA BG Music (MP3 coming soon, we hope), Very customizable skinning engine. (Note: Game save manager coming soon also along with HDTV Support)

#3 cydonia

cydonia

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (lotw @ Apr 19 2004, 03:32 PM)

Avalaunch offers skin downloading, voice chat, Telnet, filemanager, MP3 support for BG music, animated game icons, and IRC Chat.  Locked skinning, etc.

Wow. voice chat! thats awesome... now i'm gonna have to install the latest Ava too.

@imrr, like lotw said, its personal. I have been using Evox for almost a year, trying out others along the way. About a week ago i changed over to UnleashX and i havn't looked back... try them yourself.

#4 tweaqr

tweaqr

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:44 PM

since you posted this on the UnleasX fourm it's going to be thedash of choice for most everyone here, try them all and decide for yourself

as for links just look at the skins on
xbox-skins.net
or
allxboxskins.com

Edited by tweaqr, 19 April 2004 - 06:12 PM.

#5 muphicks

muphicks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 06:25 PM

Just install em all in your apps dir and try each one out. I did that with evolX and uleashX and currently have unleash set as my default. Gonna have more of a play around with it though before I make a final decision.

Are any of them under more active development than others?

#6 imrr

imrr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:03 AM

Thx a lot guys. I'll try them out when i get the chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users