Posted 27 December 2002 - 10:57 PM
I thought about putting the drive in a friends xbox and locking it, but won't that give the drive my security key???? I know I shouldn't have messed around with this new proggy, I just thought that the problem with the enigmah was that it couldn't be upgraded to a bigger hd cause the drive couldnt be unlocked.
Posted 28 December 2002 - 01:14 AM
1) Firstly, did you write down the HD code before unlocking?
2) Did you backup the epprom before unlocking.
3) Have you ever used the Backup Option in evo-x
4) You you have a freind with a modded xbox (but not the enigmah old style chip)
Posted 28 December 2002 - 03:55 AM
3) was this in the original evox? i don't think I ever did
no what????? thanks for your help
Posted 28 December 2002 - 11:11 AM
1) On the off chance, take the HD round your mates house that also has evo and check on the C:/ drive to see if there is a folder called "backup", if its there it should contain a file called hdinfo.txt, which will tell you your hard drive unlock/lock code.
If you've got the hdinfo.txt file follow the guide here LINK
2) If you havn't got the hdinfo.txt file then you will need to buy LPC Mod chip so that you can get back into the drive. (if your freind has a matrix chip maybe he would lend it to you just long enough for you to re-lock the drive.
Posted 28 December 2002 - 09:12 PM
Posted 28 December 2002 - 10:07 PM
Posted 31 December 2002 - 02:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users