Photo

THc LITE Or THc Original

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: tHc LITE or tHc Original

tHc LITE or tHc Original

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 alfiej

alfiej

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 30 August 2004 - 02:34 AM

I started off in Lite and just recently started using the original.. I like the features in the original tHc.. The ablility to completely change tab functions is awesome! (goodbye memory menu wink.gif) I hope the next version of tHc has the ability to change tab functions like the original BUT has the nice music gui and easy skinning of lite. I also hope that all the mods for thc lite and the original come standard in tHc final and are configurable.. that would be cool! Only reason I still use Lite is because I have added so much shit to it.. ah well

#47 Infamous_One

Infamous_One

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

wink.gif Why do they always forget to add the option for Both

I vote for Both , Both are a great dash and even better if they are transformed into one.

NULL VOTE sleep.gif

#48 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:02 AM

Exactly- transferred into one, which is why I thought Chevy's was really cool although I think everything else will look like MickeyMouse bullshit when Jbone finishes what he's doin (no disrespect to the splinter dashboards). God I cant wait.

#49 evil_ted

evil_ted

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 08:02 AM

THC Original gets my vote hands down, even if the Dash does freeze (have just found the work around) ... The only thing lacking, and I am sure I am not alone on this one, is the ftp server. If this was built in I would recomend this Dash to anyone with an Xbox. Fully awesome. Lite version is good, but the music features on the original version are kick ass, and consquently, this is the reason for my vote!!!! Great job!!!!

#50 SEHF

SEHF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 October 2004 - 03:34 PM

I personally like THC Lite, because it was so simple to use and it was easy to modify to look good! The only thing it needs now is FTP!

Who wants THC Lite with FTP? laugh.gif

#51 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:54 PM

My vote is for THC lite, its so easy to skin, it looks awsome and its just the best dash all around. I cant wait for the new dash to come out, i kinda want it to still be called THC but you win some, you lose some.

#52 FallenOne

FallenOne

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location:This Car Is Property Of The World Bank, That Money Goes To Italy...
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:46 PM

Eh i find myself among those who cant seem to find the dang dash and have serched for long periods of time only to find Xbox - HQ has it andthey make u pay for it so screw that if someone could PM me Or IM me at Dark16990 on AIM it wold be greatly appreicated

#53 darkendshadow

darkendshadow

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:21 PM

ummmm you do relise this thread is like 2 years old right?

i cant find thc lite eather, but i found a thc download on some german site or sumthing like that. maby i can find it again and pm you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users